Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just How Sleepy is Joe Biden!

Re: Just How Sleepy is Joe Biden!

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Borrowing huge amounts of money, aka stimulus packages, started with President Obama and Benjamin Bernanke, it continued for his 8 year term. It was then picked up by President Trump, who by the way has borrowed the most to date and has continued under President Biden, who has continued to borrow from a private bank. Correct the debt will never be paid off but the US needs to compensate for its haphazard borrowing and it is done though inflation and taxes, if for any reason you think otherwise you're a fool and been drinking too much of the main street media Kool aid. There is no arguing that point because that is the reality of the situation all you have to do is go shopping and realize that inflation is here to stay and your dollar buys less everyday. For those history enthusiasts please look at 2007 though 2010, research fore closure rates, bank bailouts (that did not work and were criminal), etc. The current inflation rate is that of 1990 and the current administration approval rate is plummeting worse than a new copier.
    Again, I will mention that I believe in true Libertarianism and hate to see the direction the country has been headed in since 1991 and the NAFTA agreement. Nothing is going to change as the next politician just makes empty promises and the masses follow. Hold these lying scumbags accountable that have created the largest deficit the USA have ever seen, lower taxes my ass, go buy a gallon of milk, go buy a dozen eggs, go by a new or used car, a new house, go to the dentist and tell me taxes have not risen...they are in the form of inflation and shrinkflation.
    Why has Bill De Blasio and his wife not been imprisoned with the $860,000,000 fund that is unaccounted for?? and all the other crookery he has committed on the tax payers dollar. And if you stick up for these scumbags that steal from a non profit... you should be ashamed of yourself! I could go on but all you have to do is research the thievery while the dwindling middle class is slowly flushed down the toilet.

302 Moved

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    I totally agree. Stealing from a charity is completely disgusting and reprehensible. There was someone else who recently stole from a charity, I just can't seem to remember his name. In fact his entire family stole money from this charity. Can you remember this pathetic family's name??

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    There was someone else who recently stole from a charity, I just can't seem to remember his name. In fact his entire family stole money from this charity. Can you remember this pathetic family's name??
    I totally agree. Stealing from a charity is completely disgusting and reprehensible especially if it was tax money that the citizens of the USA pay hoping it is going to pay for better education, roads, highways, social security, mental health facilities, etc., and it is stolen and not used for any of the above!! Moreover, these individuals were elected by the people to represent them in a fair and just manner!
    It makes me absolutely sick when I hear or read about elected politicians stealing from there supporters! The elected politicians, who are EMPLYEES OF THE TAX PAYERS, are hiring attorneys to defend them that the tax payers (WE THE PEOPLE) are paying for! It's like a police officer confiscating your cash in your wallet when you are pulled over for a minor infraction, due to scare tactics. I would first ask this officer, why am I being pulled over before I answer any questions and usually at that point in time, I have already pleaded the 5th and checking the officer to see if he understands the Constitution of the United States because after all the is the oath they have promised to uphold as they are being recorded to make sure they are conducting themselves in a proper manner. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the job the police, sheriff, troopers are doing but I am just making sure understand or otherwise they will lose there "qualified immunity." But, I digress we should hold our elected officials to the same standards and realize these people work for us!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    I totally agree. Stealing from a charity is completely disgusting and reprehensible especially if it was tax money that the citizens of the USA pay hoping it is going to pay for better education, roads, highways, social security, mental health facilities, etc., and it is stolen and not used for any of the above!! Moreover, these individuals were elected by the people to represent them in a fair and just manner!
    It makes me absolutely sick when I hear or read about elected politicians stealing from there supporters! The elected politicians, who are EMPLYEES OF THE TAX PAYERS, are hiring attorneys to defend them that the tax payers (WE THE PEOPLE) are paying for! It's like a police officer confiscating your cash in your wallet when you are pulled over for a minor infraction, due to scare tactics. I would first ask this officer, why am I being pulled over before I answer any questions and usually at that point in time, I have already pleaded the 5th and checking the officer to see if he understands the Constitution of the United States because after all the is the oath they have promised to uphold as they are being recorded to make sure they are conducting themselves in a proper manner. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the job the police, sheriff, troopers are doing but I am just making sure understand or otherwise they will lose there "qualified immunity." But, I digress we should hold our elected officials to the same standards and realize these people work for us!
    Yup, it takes a special kind of scum to steal from a charity.