Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Time to drive thre liberals nuts

Re: Time to drive thre liberals nuts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... in the end, this is a pathetic attempt by mostly far right wing politicians and the thread author to bring attention to themselves without concern for the adults and school age children harmed by guns.

These same politicians have accomplished nothing in their elected jobs so they now think their job is to be controversial and raise money from gullible followers.
    Got your goat didn't I. By the way none of those I have submitted are politicians, not even Uncle Ted Nugent. Here in the United States of America we enjoy our Constitutional rights.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Got your goat didn't I. By the way none of those I have submitted are politicians, not even Uncle Ted Nugent. Here in the United States of America we enjoy our Constitutional rights.
    Preach it brother!
    The reason they can't fathom our love of God-Familiy-Guns and Country is because they really have no love/understanding for any of them.
    The Constitution is WAY above their hairline.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... in the end, this is a pathetic attempt by mostly far right wing politicians and the thread author to bring attention to themselves without concern for the adults and school age children harmed by guns.

These same politicians have accomplished nothing in their elected jobs so they now think their job is to be controversial and raise money from gullible followers.

Where I come from, you'd be classified as a punk. No offense.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

I find hunting pictures extremely upsetting, well done, you achieved your aim of upsetting someone, give yourself a round of applause.
    Personally, I would gain no satisfaction in upsetting people or killing innocent animals
    Maybe it's time I took an extended break from this forum now if this is the kind of behaviour that is going to be exhibited
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I find hunting pictures extremely upsetting, well done, you achieved your aim of upsetting someone, give yourself a round of applause.
    Personally, I would gain no satisfaction in upsetting people or killing innocent animals
    Maybe it's time I took an extended break from this forum now if this is the kind of behaviour that is going to be exhibited
    You seem to get upset/offended rather easily. What gives you the right to judge someone for hunting? Hunting has been around since man has been on the earth and I suspect it will be around til we're gone.

I think you're either looking to be offended or you think anyone that doesn't subscribe to your litmus test for food is offensive.

Are you the same person that told me that abortion was none of my business and didn't give a rat's ass if I was offended?

By the way, for anyone that is offended by hunting, this is the way myself, SSG and copier addict hunt. We let other people slaughter animals for us and we pick it up at the grocery store.

Quite honestly, I don't know how SSG and copier addict live with themselves.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    My Conservative threads started just over two years ago in response to over five years of threads started by extreme, and IMHO Communist, liberal Canadian SalesServiceGuy attacking President Trump. If you don't like the political threads, then take it up with him, copier addict and bsm2. All three have shown themselves as cowards by removing them full names and where they live from their profiles.

If you wish to deprive the Ricoh techs here on CTN of your knowledge and experience then that is your choice. But for their sake I respectfully ask that you don't.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    A bullshit post that is completely not in keeping with the theme of this thread. But then again what else should we expect from the BullShitMaster2.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    My Conservative threads started just over two years ago in response to over five years of threads started by extreme, and IMHO Communist, liberal Canadian SalesServiceGuy attacking President Trump. If you don't like the political threads, then take it up with him, copier addict and bsm2. All three have shown themselves as cowards by removing them full names and where they live from their profiles.

If you wish to deprive the Ricoh techs here on CTN of your knowledge and experience then that is your choice. But for their sake I respectfully ask that you don't.