Page 95 of 159 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Rumble

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

Re: Let's Rumble

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Back at you. You never call out anyone unless they are a republican. How does that work?

PS - And when you're shown irrefutable proof that liberals are guilty of something, you hunker down and deny, deny, deny.
    Okay, let's see some irrefutable proof. Can't wait.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    She didn't call him out because she knew that what you liberals were saying was lies.
    Are you trying to deny that trumpy entertained two anti-Semites in his home? Come on Slimeslop!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

I'll give you 2 examples of when I gave your proof:

1. Canada's Healthcare crisis. You lied and said there was no crisis.

2. I tried to have an intelligent conversation with you about Germany's big mistake by relying on Putin as part of their clean energy policy. You played games and danced around the issue and thus wasted so much fucking time for no reason.

You have no right to criticize anyone.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

I'll give you 2 examples of when I gave your proof:

1. Canada's Healthcare crisis. You lied and said there was no crisis.

2. I tried to have an intelligent conversation with you about Germany's big mistake by relying on Putin as part of their clean energy policy. You played games and danced around the issue and thus wasted so much fucking time for no reason.

You have no right to criticize anyone.
    Firstly, I did not lie about Canada's healthcare crisis. All I can do is give you my experience, and it has been pretty good.

Secondly we have discussed Europe's reliance on Russian resources in great detail.

Now, as you know, these examples are not "irrefutable proof" of liberals being guilty of anything. Please, when you are trying to make a point, try to stay on topic.

Let's Rumble

Firstly, I did not lie about Canada's healthcare crisis. All I can do is give you my experience, and it has been pretty good.

I'm gonna say this and I'm done with this conversation because you're not being truthful.

Read this carefully and admit that you're being disingenuous.

Ready?

Your "personal" recent experience with Canada's healthcare system means next to nothing about what's really going on. And you know that.

As an example, I'm sure that Hitler was nice to some people. But we have enough evidence from multiple other sources to know that he's not a nice person.

Likewise, I provided you with more than enough evidence that shows your country is in the middle of a bad healthcare crisis.

You continue to play games and be less than honest.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

I'm gonna say this and I'm done with this conversation because you're not being truthful.

Read this carefully and admit that you're being disingenuous.

Ready?

Your "personal" recent experience with Canada's healthcare system means next to nothing about what's really going on. And you know that.

As an example, I'm sure that Hitler was nice to some people. But we have enough evidence from multiple other sources to know that he's not a nice person.

Likewise, I provided you with more than enough evidence that shows your country is in the middle of a bad healthcare crisis.

You continue to play games and be less than honest.
    Go away.
    My experience means everything to me. I'm sorry that my experience with the healthcare system doesn't meet with your approval. I will do my best to have a bad experience next time. Deal?

Let's Rumble

Go away.
    My experience means everything to me. I'm sorry that my experience with the healthcare system doesn't meet with your approval. I will do my best to have a bad experience next time. Deal?

No one can be this stupid and you're not a stupid person and that's what I know that you're lying.

You're personal experience is your personal experience and has no bearing on whether or not Canada is having a healthcare crisis.

Do you understand how a survey is done? A company/organization reaches out to many people and gets all of their personal experiences and then makes an informed opinion on the quality of service. They don't just call one person, copier addict, and make an informed opinion. That would be stupid.

Moreover, they wouldn't just stop with the survey. No. They would talk to doctors, nurses, and hospitals to get more and better information.

I provided you with all of that evidence and you're still lying like the untruthful fucking dickhead that you are.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

Already posted it but you refused to read it because it was a Geller Report. See what your closed mindedness has done to you.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

No one can be this stupid and you're not a stupid person and that's what I know that you're lying.

You're personal experience is your personal experience and has no bearing on whether or not Canada is having a healthcare crisis.

Do you understand how a survey is done? A company/organization reaches out to many people and gets all of their personal experiences and then makes an informed opinion on the quality of service. They don't just call one person, copier addict, and make an informed opinion. That would be stupid.

Moreover, they wouldn't just stop with the survey. No. They would talk to doctors, nurses, and hospitals to get more and better information.

I provided you with all of that evidence and you're still lying like the untruthful fucking dickhead that you are.
    He is a party member in good standing and therefore get preferential treatment. Still took longer than a similar treatment would take in the US.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let's Rumble

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Already posted it but you refused to read it because it was a Geller Report. See what your closed mindedness has done to you.
    And you refuse to even admit that it happened and condemn trumpy for entertaining two anti-Semites in his home. Whose mind is actually closed?
    The answer is, yours. Your mind is closed.