Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Re: The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Drivee View Post
    You think that Putin is problem? I guess that you dont know that war in UA last for 10 year. He fixing things on his borders and some nations 5000 milles away from borders. Guess who.
    BBC and other fake news showing how great UA winning but they do not say that Russia use weapons from WW2. What will be when they start to use new one..I just hope that we will not face with nuclear war.. China and N. Korea waithing as well.
    UA war I see as a act against small people. Putin only ask that war in 2 region stop and that all persons which make war crime go to prison. I am not for this war but we dont need to forget that war in UA starts 2013-2014 and still is there.. UA is very rich country but people living there very very very hard! Just look pictures. They have grain and iron for half world. So, why is like that? Zenesky is good gay? hmm nope

Ukraine has been at war since 2014 with the Donetsk People's Republic, which is a separatist area inside Ukraine with its own flag. Ukraine regards the governing people of Donetsk as terrorists, however the United Nations have condemned Ukraine for war crimes against the people of Donetsk. Putin had a problem with the war against the people of Donetsk, a lot of which were Russian.

As for the BBC and the like it's all we have since youtube blocked Russia today and the other news outlets claiming Russian propaganda as the reason, but if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear, and there's certainly more to this than meets the eye.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Ukraine has been at war since 2014 with the Donetsk People's Republic, which is a separatist area inside Ukraine with its own flag. Ukraine regards the governing people of Donetsk as terrorists, however the United Nations have condemned Ukraine for war crimes against the people of Donetsk. Putin had a problem with the war against the people of Donetsk, a lot of which were Russian.

As for the BBC and the like it's all we have since youtube blocked Russia today and the other news outlets claiming Russian propaganda as the reason, but if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear, and there's certainly more to this than meets the eye.

I can't tell if you are trying to justify the invasion of Ukraine. If you are, are you also justifying the deliberate targeting of civilians by the russian army?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I can't tell if you are trying to justify the invasion of Ukraine. If you are, are you also justifying the deliberate targeting of civilians by the russian army?
    I am not trying to justify anything, a bit of research on the subject makes a, hopefully interesting post.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

It's pretty obvious to everyone here who the hater is, son
    Yeah, we know that bsm2, SalesServiceGuy and possibly you have openly stated in other threads hatred for Donald Trump.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Drivee View Post
    You think that Putin is problem? I guess that you dont know that war in UA last for 10 year. He fixing things on his borders and some nations 5000 milles away from borders. Guess who.
    BBC and other fake news showing how great UA winning but they do not say that Russia use weapons from WW2. What will be when they start to use new one..I just hope that we will not face with nuclear war.. China and N. Korea waithing as well.
    UA war I see as a act against small people. Putin only ask that war in 2 region stop and that all persons which make war crime go to prison. I am not for this war but we dont need to forget that war in UA starts 2013-2014 and still is there.. UA is very rich country but people living there very very very hard! Just look pictures. They have grain and iron for half world. So, why is like that? Zenesky is good gay? hmm nope
    I think you are talking about the Russian Communist backed separatist terrorist in the eastern part of Ukraine that have at least once shot down commercial passenger airlines.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Yeah, we know that bsm2, SalesServiceGuy and possibly you have openly stated in other threads hatred for Donald Trump.

I've never made it a secret that I don't like trumpy. But I don't actually hate anyone or anything, with the possible exception of putin currently.

It's a far cry from openly hating an entire country. As with Billy.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

I've never made it a secret that I don't like trumpy. But I don't actually hate anyone or anything, with the possible exception of putin currently.

It's a far cry from openly hating an entire country. As with Billy.

Why would I like Canada when a legit poll showed that the vast majority of your country hates us? Moreover, why are you and the other Canadian jackass always talking about my country? Do you love us that much? Is that why you're here?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Why would I like Canada when a legit poll showed that the vast majority of your country hates us? Moreover, why are you and the other Canadian jackass always talking about my country? Do you love us that much? Is that why you're here?

Oh, please!! Go away!!! Nobody cares if you hate Canada. Please get that through your head. In fact we are all pretty stoked that you personally don't like Canada. It means you are not likely to actually travel here.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Oh, please!! Go away!!! Nobody cares if you hate Canada. Please get that through your head. In fact we are all pretty stoked that you personally don't like Canada. It means you are not likely to actually travel here.

Personally, I will not travel to Canada until the USA annexes it for the oil and other resources. Then we'll give it back. There will be no resistance. In & out.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The War in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Personally, I will not travel to Canada until the USA annexes it for the oil and other resources. Then we'll give it back. There will be no resistance. In & out.

Well, there you go. Until then, stay where you are.