Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1021
  1. #11
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    8,410
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I guess I made a mistake. So, you do want Biden to drill for new oil and get the Keystone pipeline back on track to open? Be clear so that there's no further confusion.

    Just stop lying Billy. That will save us both some time

  2. #12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    9,555
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Just stop lying Billy. That will save us both some time

    Let the record show that copier addict refuses to say that he wants more oil production but was very clear that drilling for new oil would make us more reliant and that's bad.

    The good people on here can draw their own conclusion. I know where you stand. No doubt.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  3. #13
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    16,417
    Rep Power
    223

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Not a surprise that Billy would fold faster than a Trump casino when the Russians got tough.
    No Balls

  4. #14
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    8,410
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let the record show that copier addict refuses to say that he wants more oil production but was very clear that drilling for new oil would make us more reliant and that's bad.

    The good people on here can draw their own conclusion. I know where you stand. No doubt.

    Let the record show that Billy's childish posts are getting old!

  5. #15
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    22,925
    Rep Power
    664

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    I paid 1.55 a litre today in The UK. Not sure what this equates to across the pond but that is expensive!.
    Well let's do a couple of calculations using available online converters. First 1.55 BPS would be $2.05 per liter. Then converting to gallons we get $7.76 per gallon.

  6. #16
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    9,555
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Well let's do a couple of calculations using available online converters. First 1.55 BPS would be $2.05 per liter. Then converting to gallons we get $7.76 per gallon.

    Say what? Damn !!!
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  7. #17
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    6,834
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    $1.67 per litre = $5.00 US gallon.

    Many places in Canada are already well above this cost.

    I do not think you can blame any President or Prime Minister for this. Oil is a globally traded commodity.

  8. #18
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    8,410
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    $1.67 per litre = $5.00 US gallon.

    Many places in Canada are already well above this cost.

    I do not think you can blame any President or Prime Minister for this. Oil is a globally traded commodity.

    Nah, they blame biden for EVERYTHING!! Logic won't stop them. lol

  9. #19
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    16,417
    Rep Power
    223

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Let the record show that Billy's childish posts are getting old!
    The Republicans are fine with you speaking Russian

  10. #20
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    9,555
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Nah, they blame biden for EVERYTHING!! Logic won't stop them. lol
    Nothing is Biden's fault. It's merely a coincidence that everything went to shit after he took office.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here