Page 1 of 166 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

$5.00 per gallon gas

The average cost of a gallon of gas will be $5.00 in the next couple of weeks. Biden has no plans of expanding our oil production. He's asked us to not drive so much.

As copier addict said yesterday, drilling for new oil decreases the incentive for pursuing the new green deal by democrats and high gas prices produces the incentive that he (copier addict) is looking for.

While copier addict may be happy, this will hurt millions of people. I don't know how many will survive.

Pain at the pump: Americans are warned to budget for $5-A-GALLON gas as oil prices surge during Russian invasion of Ukraine and US national average rises to $3.61 - up $1 from a year ago, according to AAA

Americans can expect to see gas prices to rise to $5 a gallon in the coming weeks, as the cost of oil continues to rise in the days following Russia's invasion of Ukraine, experts say - and some parts of California already are.

'We're getting closer to seeing our first ever major city gas price average reach $5/gal,' Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy, tweeted Monday, as the national average soared to $3.61, which has since spiked to $3.72 as of Thursday.

'It will happen in the next couple weeks,' the oil analyst asserted, listing cities hit the hardest by surging oil prices, such as San Francisco, which on Thursday saw its average surpass the $5 mark to hit $5.05 a gallon, and Los Angeles, which reached a similar $5.01.

The national average as of Thursday is $3.72 a gallon, up 37 cents from February and about a dollar from a year ago, AAA data shows. The increase for the year can also be attributed to inflation and supply chain issues, which were then exacerbated by the Russian invasion.

The current spike is unlikely to ease soon, says De Haan - whose department analyzes fuel prices for more than 150,000 gas stations in the U.S., Canada and Australia - as the conflict between Russia, one of the world's major oil producers, and Ukraine intensifies.

'For those who think this #gasprice spike is somehow unique to only the United States and that the prez is the one somehow deciding to raise prices, it is a *global* price spike because of loss of oil from a major producer,' De Haan tweeted Thursday.

'The prices are expected to continue to climb as the Russia situation further enhances, likely driving prices at the pump even higher.'

Growth is found only in adversity.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The average cost of a gallon of gas will be $5.00 in the next couple of weeks. Biden has no plans of expanding our oil production. He's asked us to not drive so much.

As copier addict said yesterday, drilling for new oil decreases the incentive for pursuing the new green deal by democrats and high gas prices produces the incentive that he (copier addict) is looking for.

While copier addict may be happy, this will hurt millions of people. I don't know how many will survive.
    I'm in Los Angeles... the Chevron nearby here in downtown LA was at... $6.31 for unleaded gas... CASH. (Cries)

Edit: Wednesday, it was $6.71...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

i want to say blame Biden . Must also blame the bozos who voted for him and the rigged voting machines ha ha trump was no angel but at least things were a hell of a lot better. I didnt like the way he tweeted.

.00 per gallon gas

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    I'm in Los Angeles... the Chevron nearby here in downtown LA was at... $6.31 for unleaded gas... CASH. (Cries)

Ouch. Hang in there.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post

It sucks here in California. And Governor Newsom doesn't give a damn. He has been doing everything he can to kill California's oil production.
    Californians resigned as gasoline prices spike

What a whining bitch

No wonder your not married
    See Billy's plan below

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

I paid £1.55 a litre today in The UK. Not sure what this equates to across the pond but that is expensive!.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

Here is exactly what I posted. "I think that until there is a viable alternative, we still need oil. However, if we continue to lean on oil the urgency to come up with a viable alternative isn't there. It's kind of a catch 22"

So once again you are caught lying. Grow up!!

.00 per gallon gas

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Here is exactly what I posted. "I think that until there is a viable alternative, we still need oil. However, if we continue to lean on oil the urgency to come up with a viable alternative isn't there. It's kind of a catch 22"

So once again you are caught lying. Grow up!!

I guess I made a mistake. So, you do want Biden to drill for new oil and get the Keystone pipeline back on track to open? Be clear so that there's no further confusion.