Page 78 of 167 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

Re: $5.00 per gallon gas

Hmmmmm. I thought you were all for corporate greed.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

“I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    The skill taken to draw this cartoon far exceeds the skill needed to draw the Guardians logo.
    We need a new logo!!!

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    The skill taken to draw this cartoon far exceeds the skill needed to draw the Guardians logo.
    We need a new logo!!!

I agree, but it's the only one we have.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    I agree, but it's the only one we have.
    I know I shouldn't complain considering how well they are playing but c'mon man.......

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

The Dodge Charger Daytona SRT is a 'bada--' electric muscle car that screams like a banshee

Dodge's first electric car has exhaust pipes

Dodge is ready to make a lot of noise in the electric car space.

The Charger Daytona SRT Concept is a preview of the first battery-powered muscle car the brand will launch for the 2024 model year.

Dodge is ending the production of its current internal combustion engine-powered Charger sedan and Challenger coupe models in December 2023 and will succeed them with a production version of the concept, which Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said is "not a science project" and is very close to what customers will be able to buy.

The Charger Daytona SRT is a two-door hatchback with seating for four with styling inspired by Dodge's muscle cars of the 1960s and 1970s, but with a modern twist.

Passengers and passersby will be treated to something never heard before from an electric car: a loud exhaust. The Charger Daytona SRT is equipped with a patent-pending invention Dodge calls the Fratzonic Chambered Exhaust.

Rather than just using a speaker to play synthetic motor noises, the chambered exhaust is similar to a pipe organ, pumping air through a series of tubes to create a sound it calls "dark matter" in concert with changes in speed and the eRupt gear shifts.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The Dodge Charger Daytona SRT is a 'bada--' electric muscle car that screams like a banshee

The Charger Daytona SRT Concept is a preview of the first battery-powered muscle car the brand will launch for the 2024 model year.

Dodge is ending the production of its current internal combustion engine-powered Charger sedan and Challenger coupe models in December 2023 and will succeed them with a production version of the concept, which Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said is "not a science project" and is very close to what customers will be able to buy.

The Charger Daytona SRT is a two-door hatchback with seating for four with styling inspired by Dodge's muscle cars of the 1960s and 1970s, but with a modern twist.

Passengers and passersby will be treated to something never heard before from an electric car: a loud exhaust. The Charger Daytona SRT is equipped with a patent-pending invention Dodge calls the Fratzonic Chambered Exhaust.

Rather than just using a speaker to play synthetic motor noises, the chambered exhaust is similar to a pipe organ, pumping air through a series of tubes to create a sound it calls "dark matter" in concert with changes in speed and the eRupt gear shifts.

I like it!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

It is just "canned" noise. Id est, computer generated sound played out speakers to make it sound like a muscle car which no EV really is.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    .00 per gallon gas