Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food Recalls

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Re: Food Recalls

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    It makes Billy the largest private farm land owner in the USA and he is still buying.
    who is the largest private farmland owner in the us - Google Search

I was just pointing out your misinformed statement that he owned the majority of farmland in the US.
    In reality he doesn't own anywhere close to a majority.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Potassium Bromate is used in our foods and is on the list of carcinogenic substances list and is banned in many counties to use in foods, yet the FDA allows this substance to be used in our foods. Why?
    potassium bromate and cancer - Google Search

Food Recalls

Is that orange juice you are buying really orange juice? Not to many people realize that the juice is stored in 0 oxygen tanks as a flavorless liquid devoid of flavor and any vitamins for months at a time of longer. Then, in order to get flavor back into the juice they add perfume concoction to the juice to get the flavor back into it.
    I used to service copiers at a facility where they added the perfume concoction as one of the copiers was located in the lab that they made this perfume in and it is not just orange juice its basically any juice from concentrate.

how orange juice perfume is made - Google Search

I think that is awesome that you forage for food! Especially dandelion, the roots and leaves are full of nutrients, I make a Biden's alba tea with the dried leaves, they are known for their antimicrobial/ bacterial, anti inflammatory, lowers blood pressure and helps to protect your liver from damage. I also make a hair tonic and tea for men that uses guava leaf, it is known to help with hair growth, improve eye sight, lower cholesterol levels naturally. Please do not go ask you doctor who has been trained Rockefeller based medical school because to them there is no money to be made with natural plants, instead they will shove petroleum based medicines down your throat, that never fix the problem as you have to continually take their liver damaging pills.
    I use charged biochar in my soil as well, I go to the fish market and collect all the nasty fish guts, heads, etc. and make a fish emulsion and soak my biochar for several weeks in it and will disperse it in my compost and top dressings and bury the left overs next to our trees. Remember, you are not feeding the plants, you are feeding the soil, we also collect and use worm castings as well, so our soil is very fertile.
    Urea, is basically urine, urine is loaded with minerals such as urea, potassium, nitrogen and is something we use in our farming practices, banana trees love urine!
    I'm glad the farmers in Europe are standing up for their rights! It's not getting too much coverage in the mainstream here...I say FUCK Klaus Schwab and Gates!
    I just heard a story about and Amish farmer here in the states that is being arrested for selling his food to people, so it is coming, the illegalization of urban farmers and intelligent free thinkers.

So the guise would be that your God given food is a danger to society and only approved food sources are save. So Hippocrates would be jailed if he had to live in this age. "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food". The FDA is in a real win win position fuck they control both of those.

The zombies are among us staring with bloodshot eyes at the square box with there masks on so chemically damaged that they can't think for them selves. The perfect prisoner. Aldous Huxley would just tel us told you so.
    Whatever

Is that orange juice you are buying really orange juice? Not to many people realize that the juice is stored in 0 oxygen tanks as a flavorless liquid devoid of flavor and any vitamins for months at a time of longer. Then, in order to get flavor back into the juice they add perfume concoction to the juice to get the flavor back into it.
    I used to service copiers at a facility where they added the perfume concoction as one of the copiers was located in the lab that they made this perfume in and it is not just orange juice its basically any juice from concentrate.

Most fruit juices contain more sugar than Mountain Dew! Ok when it still contained real sugar. We started paying sugar TAX a couple of years ago now there is artificial sweeteners in everything. Even in milk!
    Last edited by allan; 07-20-2022 at 09:08 PM.
    Whatever

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Potassium Bromate is used in our foods and is on the list of carcinogenic substances list and is banned in many counties to use in foods, yet the FDA allows this substance to be used in our foods. Why?
    potassium bromate and cancer - Google Search
    The FDA allows quite a lot things to be in food. Recalls occur when test fins that they exceed a specified level. So in regulations save that bleached white wheat flour can contain no more than 1000 parts per million by weight of rat shit, a grain mill that has 999,000 pounds of pure flour can add 1000 pounds of rat shit and still be legal.

We are talking about food and beverage, not perfume though even perfumes can be recalled.

Citrus growing states have very strict regulations on what can be sold as fresh and/or pure citrus juice. Since under interstate commerce rules other states are required to respect those regulations. So if you buy juice with a Florida Growers Association such as Florida's Best or a California Growers Association such as Sunkist, you are getting pure juice.

One thing to be careful of is canned fruit. It can still say packed in real juice even though that juice may not be from the actual fruit. Many packers use apple juice when canning fruit. It can be a problem if you are allergic to apples.

Food Recalls

Not a food item, but a recall issue because of cancer causing ingredients. Slather a chemical concoction on your skin long enough and something is bound to happen, not to mention that sunscreens are killing our oceans! Wait, why is Clause Schwab and the rest of the "global warming gang," not complaining about the sunscreen killing our coral reefs and our oceans??? Fucking wankers!
    Popular Sunscreen Recalled Due to Cancer-Causing Chemical - Truth Press

reef damage from sunscreen - Google Search

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Not a food item, but a recall issue because of cancer causing ingredients. Slather a chemical concoction on your skin long enough and something is bound to happen, not to mention that sunscreens are killing our oceans! Wait, why is Clause Schwab and the rest of the "global warming gang," not complaining about the sunscreen killing our coral reefs and our oceans??? Fucking wankers!
    Popular Sunscreen Recalled Due to Cancer-Causing Chemical - Truth Press

reef damage from sunscreen - Google Search
    Sounds like the good old days had it right. Before products like Copper Tone came on the market those who had to be out in the sun, like swimming pool and beach life guards used a product found mostly in baby care aisles now, zinc oxide.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls