Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Re: Food Recalls

No worries here.
    I make my own snacks.. granola bars etc.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

The vegan stuff i don't care about but the ice cream now that is an issue. I have cut out 90% of pre processed foods out of my diet due to a lack of trust in corporations. I have seen how this stuff gets handled. Almost impossible to get non GMO produce that Monsanto has not tainted. Gee vegans should know better than to trust big food companies. Insects eggs are considered meat right? Its dog food but for people.
    Whatever

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    The vegan stuff i don't care about but the ice cream now that is an issue. I have cut out 90% of pre processed foods out of my diet due to a lack of trust in corporations. I have seen how this stuff gets handled. Almost impossible to get non GMO produce that Monsanto has not tainted. Gee vegans should know better than to trust big food companies. Insects eggs are considered meat right? Its dog food but for people.
    For this very reason, I started my own food forest farm on 5 acres about 4 years ago. Instead of ice cream, a dairy product that clogs your lymphatic system, I freeze my own organically grown grapes and enjoy a frozen bowl of muscadine grapes or our frozen bananas which we make into a cream with coconut milk and some cocoa powder. We just produced about 5 gallons of non heated elderberry, raw honey, acerola cherry elixir, the honey comes from our bee hives on premise. I consume a ton of Chinese and Okinawan spinach, turmeric, beans and tomatoes grown in our own potting soil, which is made from aged shredded plants, trees, etc. from a local mulch recycler. I let the mulch age and it turns into a perfect growing medium a loamy humus dirt full of microbial life to grow in. We have several kinds of peach, banana, mango, acerola cherry, caimito, star fruit and several varieties of avocado trees that all produce fruit throughout the season. Also we have serval varieties of dragon and passion fruits, if you have never had fresh passion fruit, your missing out! It is the best.
    I see where our food supply is headed and most if not all food is owned by mega corporations and Gates owning the majority of farm land here in the US. Look at what is happing in Texas right now, no rain, sky rocketing fertilizer and feed costs, most ranchers are taking them to slaughter early and are selling farm land to escape the high costs.
    We also produce our own fertilizers and plant a ton of nitrogen fixing ground covers to feed our soil with and have had awesome results. What you were taught by fertilizer companies about weeds turns out most are highly nutritious eatables that pollinators such as bees love.
    I also forgot to mention that we have trees and plants with a high protein content for strong muscles to harvest the land and most of our planting systems are designed to work with no irrigation/ low water usage.
    Last edited by copiertec; 07-20-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    For this very reason, I started my own food forest farm on 5 acres about 4 years ago. Instead of ice cream, a dairy product that clogs your lymphatic system, I freeze my own organically grown grapes and enjoy a frozen bowl of muscadine grapes or our frozen bananas which we make into a cream with coconut milk and some cocoa powder. We just produced about 5 gallons of non heated elderberry, raw honey, acerola cherry elixir, the honey comes from our bee hives on premise. I consume a ton of Chinese and Okinawan spinach, turmeric, beans and tomatoes grown in our own potting soil, which is made from aged shredded plants, trees, etc. from a local mulch recycler. I let the mulch age and it turns into a perfect growing medium a loamy humus dirt full of microbial life to grow in. We have several kinds of peach, banana, mango, acerola cherry, caimito, star fruit and several varieties of avocado trees that all produce fruit throughout the season. Also we have serval varieties of dragon and passion fruits, if you have never had fresh passion fruit, your missing out! It is the best.
    I see where our food supply is headed and most if not all food is owned by mega corporations and Gates owning the majority of farm land here in the US. Look at what is happing in Texas right now, no rain, sky rocketing fertilizer and feed costs, most ranchers are taking them to slaughter early and are selling farm land to escape the high costs.
    We also produce our own fertilizers and plant a ton of nitrogen fixing ground covers to feed our soil with and have had awesome results. What you were taught by fertilizer companies about weeds turns out most are highly nutritious eatables that pollinators such as bees love.
    I also forgot to mention that we have trees and plants with a high protein content for strong muscles to harvest the land and most of our planting systems are designed to work with no irrigation/ low water usage.
    That is truly awesome. I wish i could do more of that. Harvested traumatic the past weekend, that stuff stains like nothing else, but using it fresh is the best. I have been using the weeds you talk about for a long time. I consider myself an urban forager. I juiced up a bunch of dandelion this morning and I am using that instead of prescription pain meds for a dependency I developed and had to kick. Seen a nice patch of Blackjack that will get juiced next.
    Soil extinction is no joke and there is no way to grow without using urea, there is a way but getting the soil microbes back can take up to 5 years. Producing and charging activated charcoal with nutrients and mixing it into the top soil is one way. That also traps carbon back into the soil where as natural tree rot releases way more carbon into the atmosphere. Only 30% of the energy of wood lies in the charcoal so its a waste to burn it.
    What you are doing is an irritant to the new world and they are busy devising plans to stop people from growing there own food and producing energy. Would like to see the guise this will be done under. Farmers are already forbidden from growing from seed or using there own seed... If you have all the farmland then you own all the food. "my people will suffer due to a lack of knowledge" Than is how to do the most basics like feed yourself. We will be deceived by the witchcraft of the men of renown. Messing with genetics I guess is the witchcraft dreamed about.
    What do you think the Dutch farmers in the Netherlands are protesting about. They can't afford not to grow without urea, they will have to sell there farmland if this continues. Could this be a ploy to drop the farmland value?
    Gates will find his name between Mao, Stalin and Hitler in the future if he does not drop his lust for power and control.

I am grateful for what you are doing. Yea I know fresh passion fruit have both yellow and purple ones growing in the garden. I pick up about 3 or 4 a day.
    We are heading for the hunger games.
    Whatever

Food Recalls

I think that is awesome that you forage for food! Especially dandelion, the roots and leaves are full of nutrients, I make a Biden's alba tea with the dried leaves, they are known for their antimicrobial/ bacterial, anti inflammatory, lowers blood pressure and helps to protect your liver from damage. I also make a hair tonic and tea for men that uses guava leaf, it is known to help with hair growth, improve eye sight, lower cholesterol levels naturally. Please do not go ask you doctor who has been trained Rockefeller based medical school because to them there is no money to be made with natural plants, instead they will shove petroleum based medicines down your throat, that never fix the problem as you have to continually take their liver damaging pills.
    I use charged biochar in my soil as well, I go to the fish market and collect all the nasty fish guts, heads, etc. and make a fish emulsion and soak my biochar for several weeks in it and will disperse it in my compost and top dressings and bury the left overs next to our trees. Remember, you are not feeding the plants, you are feeding the soil, we also collect and use worm castings as well, so our soil is very fertile.
    Urea, is basically urine, urine is loaded with minerals such as urea, potassium, nitrogen and is something we use in our farming practices, banana trees love urine!
    I'm glad the farmers in Europe are standing up for their rights! It's not getting too much coverage in the mainstream here...I say FUCK Klaus Schwab and Gates!
    I just heard a story about and Amish farmer here in the states that is being arrested for selling his food to people, so it is coming, the illegalization of urban farmers and intelligent free thinkers.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Food Recalls

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post

Bill Gates has amassed nearly 270,000 acres of farmland across the country, but that’s still a relatively small slice of the nation’s nearly 900 million total farm acres.

Food Recalls

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Bill Gates has amassed nearly 270,000 acres of farmland across the country, but that’s still a relatively small slice of the nation’s nearly 900 million total farm acres.
    It makes Billy the largest private farm land owner in the USA and he is still buying.
    who is the largest private farmland owner in the us - Google Search