Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Republican members of Congress whose PPP loans were forgiven," read an Aug. 24 Instagram post that listed the names of 13 members of Congress, including Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.. Alongside each name was a federal loan figure in the thousands or millions of dollars that had supposedly been canceled under that pandemic-era program.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Here is this again. Dr MunkyPogs

Whatever

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    How can anyone have a serious conversation with somone that:

a.) Has Trump on the brain 24/7

and

b.) denied the very existence of the radical and violent group - Antifa.

I don't find you to be credible.

BTW: Your character has been further exposed by refusing to answer any questions on your coutry's failing healthcare system. You can dish it out...you know the rest.
    Well ,Billy, if you actually want to engage in a serious conversation it would be quite easy. You have proven over and over that all you want to do is insult people. And you carefully craft your questions in order to illicit the response to facilitate that.
    Your craving for likes and rep boost is actually kinda sad.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well ,Billy, if you actually want to engage in a serious conversation it would be quite easy. You have proven over and over that all you want to do is insult people. And you carefully craft your questions in order to illicit the response to facilitate that.
    Your craving for likes and rep boost is actually kinda sad.

I'll make a deal with you. I promise that if you will stop telling lies about me that I'll stop telling the truth about you.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I'll make a deal with you. I promise that if you will stop telling lies about me that I'll stop telling the truth about you.
    Hahaha.
    I would likely fall off my chair if you started telling the truth in general.

Hahaha.
    I would likely fall off my chair if you started telling the truth in general.

You did say that Antifa wasn't real. You said that BLM was peaceful. You said that you'd sleep with a Tranny.

Turst me, you give me more than enough ammo that I have no need to resort to lies.

You did say that Antifa wasn't real. You said that BLM was peaceful. You said that you'd sleep with a Tranny.

Turst me, you give me more than enough ammo that I have no need to resort to lies.
    Bet he knows how a print driver WORKS

Who's the head of Antifa?

Who's the head of BLM?

Name the latest crime?

Are they wanted by the FBI?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

And yet even in your "proof" that you don't lie is at least one lie. Hahahahaha.
    Nice. You really are something.

And yet even in your "proof" that you don't lie is at least one lie. Hahahahaha.
    Nice. You really are something.

Sure, pal, everyone lies on you. You never said that you'd sleep with a Tranny or any of that other stuff. You are beyond reproach.