Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Businesses have been at risk by bad actors for hundreds of years. There are hundreds of thousands of businesses that operate just fine in spite of Antifa, woke mob, etc.
    It's a lame excuse.

We know what Republicans are actually concerned about and it isn't fighting corruption.

You're gonna have tp be more specific because I have no idea what you're talking about. Please tell me an event that rivials what we witnessed when Antifa and BLM went from one side of the country to the other and looted, burned businesses to the ground, killed cops, and tried to burn them alive.

Also, if you really believe what you said, please list your real name and address along with any candidates that you support.

Why are you hiding behind DLP? What's your real name?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're gonna have tp be more specific because I have no idea what you're talking about. Please tell me an event that rivials what we witnessed when Antifa and BLM went from one side of the country to the other and looted, burned businesses to the ground, killed cops, and tried to burn them alive.

Also, if you really believe what you said, please list your real name and address along with any candidates that you support.

Why are you hiding behind DLP? What's your real name?
    Wow what did I Miss this summer the Roits and Looting in Long Beach Mississippi?

How many arrested? Who the leader?

Apparently Mississippi a Sh$tshow

Oh looking for an Event Jan6 when Trump Supporters attacked police and the US Capital and the President did Nothing.
    Fail President failed Coup Republican Traitor
    Hang Mike Pence

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Wow what did I Miss this summer the Roits and Looting in Long Beach Mississippi?

How many arrested? Who the leader?

Apparently Mississippi a Sh$tshow

Oh looking for an Event Jan6 when Trump Supporters attacked police and the US Capital and the President did Nothing.
    Fail President failed Coup Republican Traitor
    Hang Mike Pence

What about you Bradley? Are you too scared to list your full name, address and the candidates that you support?

That was a rhetorical question. We all know that you lack the courage to do what you ask others to do.

What about your Bradley? Are you too scared to list your full name, address and the candidates that you support?

That was a rhetorical question. We all know that you lack the courage to do what you ask others to do.
    Nice try loser your a complete waste of time with your baiting posts.

Get some Fucking Training. your posts are embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Nice try loser your a complete waste of time with your baiting posts.

Get some Fucking Training. your posts are embarrassing

Compose yourself, Bradley. Why so angry?

It's always peculiar when liberals say that I'm "baiting" them when all I did was simply ask you to do what you're calling on others to do.

It's comical. You guys are too scared to list your real name on this website? What are you scared of?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Compose yourself, Bradley. Why so angry?

It's always peculiar when liberals say that I'm "baiting" them when all I did was simply ask you to do what you're calling on others to do.

It's comical. You guys are too scared to list your real name on this website? What are you scared of?
    I'm sure you'll get a bunch of likes and rep boost for these silly posts. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm sure you'll get a bunch of likes and rep boost for these silly posts. Congratulations
    Did you read his latest print driver post? Embarrassing even a Rookie could fix fit it without begging for help on here.
    Last edited by bsm2; 09-25-2022 at 02:13 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

Here a man (I use that term loosely) that is scared of his own shadow. All his does is troll.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    One of the dumbest quotes ever

From the only Black Republican in America