Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    What corruption?

See the the Republicans plan below
    Kill Social Security
    Kill Medicare
    Kill Medicaid
    Kill healthcare
    What plan? All I see are lies that you have posted here.

What about the recession? what recession?
    The recession that we are in right now. "According to the general definition—two consecutive quarters of negative gross domestic product (GDP)—the U.S. entered a recession in the summer of 2022." Are We In A Recession Yet? – Forbes Advisor

It's amazing how YOU root and cheer for America to Fail.
    As long as you continue to support the Biden administration it is you who is rooting for America to fail.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    What plan? All I see are lies that you have posted here.

The recession that we are in right now. "According to the general definition—two consecutive quarters of negative gross domestic product (GDP)—the U.S. entered a recession in the summer of 2022." Are We In A Recession Yet? – Forbes Advisor

As long as you continue to support the Biden administration it is you who is rooting for America to fail.
    Apparently nobody told the rest of the Country Business is BOOMING

The Republican Rick Scott's Plan amazing you haven't read it? Dare you

Kill Social Security
    Kill Medicare
    Kill Medicaid
    Kill healthcare

Try Google next time

The Republican agenda? Cutting your Social Security and Medicare benefits,”

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    $7.25 per hour
    Mississippi. No state minimum wage law. Employers subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act must pay the current Federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.

A Republican run State
    That's the federal standard.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    That's the federal standard.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
    That's because the Republicans WON'T raise IT.

Congratulations on keeping people in poverty.
    Last edited by bsm2; 09-26-2022 at 01:44 AM.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And what about the current corruption in the White House, House of Representative leadership and Senate Leadership? Apparently you tolerate it and it is far worse then anything in the Republican Party. Do you enjoy the current inflation? What about the recession? Are you aware that the stock market is now lower than it was when the Biden first took office and is heading down even further?

The votes don't lie:
    Motion to Invoke Cloture: Motion to Proceed to S. 4822 -- GovTrack.us

The Dems are actively trying to stop corruption while the Republicans block it. Since you support the people blocking efforts to stop corruption, you complaints about corruption are disingenuous.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I see that you don't answer questions, either?
    No. My personal info isn't any of your business. Government is our business.

If I were donating millions to buy votes and the government wants to publicly disclose my info, then I'd either comply or stop buying votes.

Do you think it's hypocritical to complain about corruption while supporting people that block efforts to fight against it?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    No. My personal info isn't any of your business. Government is our business.

If I were donating millions to buy votes and the government wants to publicly disclose my info, then I'd either comply or stop buying votes.

Do you think it's hypocritical to complain about corruption while supporting people that block efforts to fight against it?

I think you're ill informed and have no idea of what you're talking about, son.

Are you really that naive?

Do you honestly believe that democrats aren't corrupt?

And lets get something straight. You dismissed my concern about businesses being afraid to publically list their donations out of fear of being attacked in serveral ways. You also refused to answer my questions. I asked you to list an event that riviled what Antifa and BLM did. You gonna answer or not?

Now get this, you refuse to even list your real name on here and who you support because you're afraid of "something". Tell us why you won't list your real name. What are you scared of?

And who buys more votes than democrats? All that free shit that they give away and the whole time Biden is on the take and Pelsoi is getting rich by trading insider information. Not to mention paying off unions. Do you know how that works or would you like me to explain it? Wake up, son.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I think you're ill informed and have no idea of what you're talking about, son.

Are you really that naive?

Do you honestly believe that democrats aren't corrupt?

And lets get something straight. You dismissed my concern about businesses being afraid to publically list their donations out of fear of being attacked in serveral ways. You also refused to answer my questions. I asked you to list an event that riviled what Antifa and BLM did. You gonna answer or not?

Now get this, you refuse to even list your real name on here and who you support because you're afraid of "something". Tell us why you won't list your real name. What are you scared of?

And who buys more votes than democrats? All that free shit that they give away and the whole time Biden is on the take and Pelsoi is getting rich by trading insider information. Not to mention paying off unions. Do you know how that works or would you like me to explain it? Wake up, son.
    Its not me it you BS defense Trump the biggest fucking CROOK and all you do is make excuses

Woke up

Name one investigation for Joe Biden by any state or federal crime unit.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Do you think raising the min. wage will get people out of poverty or will just continue having people work at low skill jobs not trying to better themselves . Democrats concept of money is everyone should have some long as we control who gets it .