Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

@D_L_P

Just curious what does you indentured contract pertain to? As per the description above your avatar?
    Whatever

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    @D_L_P

Just curious what does you indentured contract pertain to? As per the description above your avatar?
    Funny you should ask. I probably should change that since I'm no longer trading my time for low pay, aka indentured servant.

Skip to 5:25 in this video for an explanation:

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Funny you should ask. I probably should change that since I'm no longer trading my time for low pay, aka indentured servant.

Skip to 5:25 in this video for an explanation:

I watched the video. That dude is full of shit. That's not the way a business works.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Let me explain why the guy in the video is full of shit. He says that the work we do today has no effect on tomorrow. It's the most ridiculous thing he could possibly say. I've been in sales for a long time and when I prospect today for sales, it usually doesn't pay off until about 30-days later. It's called the 30-day rule. And the work I do today sometimes isn't realized for 90-days, or 6-months. Or even a year later. Anyone in sales will tell you that.

Edit: The guy in the video is trying to sell folks on the idea of quitting their job and making a living from creating YouTube videos or writing a blog. It's a fool's errand. If you don't believe me, quit your job and try it.

Seems TRUMP watch it you fools keep senting him Money

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Seems TRUMP watch it you fools keep senting him Money

LMAO

Are you copier addict's Tranny? I ask because both of you talk about Trump 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Are you copier addict's Tranny? I ask because both of you talk about Trump 24/7.
    Is that what you like now that YOUR OUT!

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let me explain why the guy in the video is full of shit. He says that the work we do today has no effect on tomorrow. It's the most ridiculous thing he could possibly say. I've been in sales for a long time and when I prospect today for sales, it usually doesn't pay off until about 30-days later. It's called the 30-day rule. And the work I do today sometimes isn't realized for 90-days, or 6-months. Or even a year later. Anyone in sales will tell you that.

Edit: The guy in the video is trying to sell folks on the idea of quitting their job and making a living from creating YouTube videos or writing a blog. It's a fool's errand. If you don't believe me, quit your job and try it.
    Considering that you needed tax brackets explained to you it doesn't surprise me you think he's full of crap. If you had watched the entire video, you'd realize he mentioned how businesses work hard for weeks before they see see a big sale. How in the bigger picture that big sale isn't passive income.

Also, I have tried it. I made enough to quit my day job a couple years ago. I make more now than I did as a tech but the best part is my sites make money whether I work or watch Youtube all day. That evergreen income lets me to work on two more sites full time. I've got about a year to go before they'll be making good money.

He says it takes 24 months to see an income. Considering I did it part time for 4 years before I made enough to do this full time I'd say the guy knows what he's talking about. Blogging isn't for everyone since you have to be able to write. But it isn't get rich quick either.

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Considering that you needed tax brackets explained to you it doesn't surprise me you think he's full of crap. If you had watched the entire video, you'd realize he mentioned how businesses work hard for weeks before they see see a big sale. How in the bigger picture that big sale isn't passive income.

Also, I have tried it. I made enough to quit my day job a couple years ago. I make more now than I did as a tech but the best part is my sites make money whether I work or watch Youtube all day. That evergreen income lets me to work on two more sites full time. I've got about a year to go before they'll be making good money.

He says it takes 24 months to see an income. Considering I did it part time for 4 years before I made enough to do this full time I'd say the guy knows what he's talking about. Blogging isn't for everyone since you have to be able to write. But it isn't get rich quick either.

Sure, buddy. Please direct me to your site. Ready? Go.

I can't wait for this.