Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    You still do this in Mississippi

Another rascist baiting Comments back to your history

It's impossible for me to be racist as I identify as a black person. Thank you.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Another STUPID comment

No surprise

Another STUPID comment

No surprise

Please address me by my proper pronoun as I identify as a black "woman." You don't get to tell me how I identify.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Should we have a seperate line at the grocery store for blacks to checkout? In one line a gallon is milk is $5 for whites. In the black line it's only $4.
    I'm not sure what that ridiculous question has to do with helping people after hurricane, but I'll answer it anyway. No.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not sure what that ridiculous question has to do with helping people after hurricane, but I'll answer it anyway. No.

We have a seperate line for blacks to receive aid for the hurricane. You support that. Why not seperate lines in the grocery store?

Nevermind. You're too obtuse to understand. Move along.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Please address me by my proper pronoun as I identify as a black "woman." You don't get to tell me how I identify.
    Another STUPID comment

No surprise
    The funniest thing is that he actually believes he's being clever.
    But he's really just revealing his true identity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

We have a seperate line for blacks to receive aid for the hurricane. You support that. Why not seperate lines in the grocery store?

Nevermind. You're too obtuse to understand. Move along.
    Are you denying that poor people are disproportionately affected by natural disasters compared to more affluent people?

A simple yes or no will do

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    You guys fall for the crap in conservative media every. Single. Time.

14 for hormones, 15 for surgery. As in teenagers, not a child. The fact that you resort to using the word child to describe a teenager demonstrates conservatives only know how to argue with a dictionary.

Also, Kamala said aid should be based on equity. She said equity, not race. Keep fighting with words, it makes it easy to point out how idiotic your arguments are.
    You live in Ohio so have no idea about Harris's history. I live in California and as such I am quite aware of her history and what she means by the use of the term "Equity". With her it has always meant race.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Are you denying that poor people are disproportionately affected by natural disasters compared to more affluent people?

A simple yes or no will do
    Let me get this straight. The Biden administration wants to put all blacks in one group and claim that they're all poor and should be helped first. And put all whites in one group and claim that they're all more affluent.

That makes perfect sense.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Let me get this straight. The Biden administration wants to put all blacks in one group and claim that they're all poor and should be helped first. And put all whites in one group and claim that they're all more affluent.

That makes perfect sense.
    That's not even close to what she said. Nowhere in her statement does she say all of any group. Stop leading with your biases and actually read and understand what she said.
    When you do that, get back to me