Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It certainly is a waste of time. It's ridiculous how triggered some people (Billy) get over one little word.
    He gets called out for lying about something that is so easy to fact check, whether Harris said "black people" or "communities of colour". It's easy to fact check because you can listen to the actual speech or read the transcript. Yet he still won't admit she said "communities of colour". Anyway, on a bright note, it is fun watching him melt.

You're so predictable. And insecure in your beliefs. You're so insecure that you won't stand up for them or even admit that you support them.

Example: Do you support a black person being awarded a scholarship over a Japaneses student when the black person had lower scores? In other words...race based initiative.

See if you can find the courage to answer one question.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're so predictable. And insecure in your beliefs. You're so insecure that you won't stand up for them or even admit that you support them.

Example: Do you support a black person being awarded a scholarship over a Japaneses student when the black person had lower scores? In other words...race based initiative.

Look dude, if you want to fight a race war you can do it alone.
    If you can't admit that Harris said "communities of colour" in her speech even though it is easy to check that she in fact did, that's on you. I'm not interested in your race baiting so move on

Look dude, if you want to fight a race war you can do it alone.
    If you can't admit that Harris said "communities of colour" in her speech even though it is easy to check that she in fact did, that's on you. I'm not interested in your race baiting so move on

Just as I predicted. Fag Hag can't answer a straight-forward question. My point is made.

I put the same question to DLP. Let's see if he has the courage to give a straight-forward answer. I doubt it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Just as I predicted. Fag Hag can't answer a straight-forward question. My point is made.
    You should be working on your taxes Little Billy. With your complete lack of knowledge on how tax brackets work it's going to take you awhile.

You should be working on your taxes Little Billy. With your complete lack of knowledge on how tax brackets work it's going to take you awhile.

Sit this one out, amegio. In order to have an actual discussion, both parties must be willing to answer questions. That's not you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Sit this one out, amegio. In order to have an actual discussion, both parties must be willing to answer questions. That's not you.
    Awwww. Did Little Billy get slapped down again and now he feels the need to lash out? YUP, he sure did.
    It truly shows how weak someone is when they can't admit they were wrong about something.
    Poor Little Billy can't find anyone to fight his race war with him.

Awwww. Did Little Billy get slapped down again and now he feels the need to lash out? YUP, he sure did.
    It truly shows how weak someone is when they can't admit they were wrong about something.
    Poor Little Billy can't find anyone to fight his race war with him.

Both you and DLP are so void of any thought process. You don't understand that the word "equity" has different meanings to different people. In other words, what's "fair" and "just" to Kamala is not so for others.

I feel like I'm debating little kids.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Both you and DLP are so void of any thought process. You don't understand that the word "equity" has different meanings to different people. In other words, what's "fair" and "just" to Kamala is not so for others.

I feel like I'm debating little kids.
    No, you are debating FROM the perspective of a little kid.

You are projecting your beliefs onto others. You believe that because you lie without conscience that everyone else does the same.

No, you are debating FROM the perspective of a little kid.

You are projecting your beliefs onto others. You believe that because you lie without conscience that everyone else does the same.

You're the liar and the evidence is on my side. It's a well known fact that democrats use race to tilt the scale in policy and outcomes.

I win. You lose.

And you're still a tranny lover. lol