Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    LOLOLOL

C'mon, man. Humor me. Tell me again what you said about trannies? If I remember correctly, you said that you wouldn't hold their past against them and would have sex with one.
    LOLOL
    It seems you don't need anyone to humour you, you humour yourself enough for all. So, come on man. Answer the question yourself. Don't be so lazy.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: What republican politicians are actually concerned about. And it ain't people.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You are the one that likes talking and thinking about them so I will let you make up any answer you want.
    Actually the only thing he wants is for you to start admitting the truth. You know there are over 9 thousand views of this thread and less than 400 replies. That means that there are a lot of other people who are seeing what a fool you are. Wake up and start acting like a man instead of a spoiled little boy throwing a tantrum in a store.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Actually the only thing he wants is for you to start admitting the truth. You know there are over 9 thousand views of this thread and less than 400 replies. That means that there are a lot of other people who are seeing what a fool you are. Wake up and start acting like a man instead of a spoiled little boy throwing a tantrum in a store.
    Coming from the second most triggered person on this thread, Billy being the first, this means less than nothing, and anyone reading it know what I mean.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Coming from the second most triggered person on this thread, Billy being the first, this means less than nothing, and anyone reading it know what I mean.

You've proven that you don't understand the meaning of the word equity. You nor DLP.

All you can do is cut and paste the definition but you can't explain what it means in your own words.

Let me help you. To put it simply, it means to be fair. But what is fair?

You and DLP are big dummies who don't think for yourselves.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

PS - Keep in mind that copier addict has said that democrats don't want to take your guns. GTFOH.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You've proven that you don't understand the meaning of the word equity. You nor DLP.

All you can do is cut and paste the definition but you can't explain what it means in your own words.

Let me help you. To put it simply, it means to be fair. But what is fair?

You and DLP are big dummies who don't think for yourselves.
    And you have proven to be so weak that you can't even admit when you are wrong about something. What were Harris's exact words Billy?

And you have proven to be so weak that you can't even admit when you are wrong about something. What were Harris's exact words Billy?

You refuse to answer my questions because you don't want to debate.

I have clearly established that the word "equity" means to be "fair" and that the word "fair" is subjective.

Now all we need to do is add some context to how KamalaToe used the word "equity".

Do we all remember when Kamala raised money to bail out the BLM protesters who robbed and looted? Yes, we all remember.

Clearly KamelToe is down with Black Lives Matter. It is in this context that KamalaToe used the word "equity".

A majority of black folk view equity like this:

There's an apple tree and the apples are too high to get so a ladder is needed. They believe the white man is born standing on a 3ft ladder and black folk were born standing in a hole. So, they believe the government should give them a 10 foot ladder and kick the 3ft ladder out from under the feet of the white man. That way it levels the playing field.

Don't believe me. Watch for yourself:

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Do we all remember when Kamala raised money to bail out the BLM protesters who robbed and looted? Yes, we all remember.

Clearly KamelToe is down with Black Lives Matter. It is in this context that KamalaToe used the word "equity".

A majority of black folk view equity like this:

There's an apple tree and the apples are too high to get so a ladder is needed. They believe the white man is born standing on a 3ft ladder and black folk were born standing in a hole. So, they believe the government should give them a 10 foot ladder and kick the 3ft ladder out from under the feet of the white man. That way it levels the playing field.

Don't believe me. Watch for yourself:

You may have "watched" the video but you certainly didn't "listen" to what was being said in the video. He stated several times "to reach the same goal". That sure isn't kicking someone's ladder out from under them.

You may have "watched" the video but you certainly didn't "listen" to what was being said in the video. He stated several times "to reach the same goal". That sure isn't kicking someone's ladder out from under them.

You need to listen to it again. Clearly the word "equity" has been hijacked by Black Lives Matter and they are advocating for special treatment based on race.

How did he say he wanted "to reach the same goal"? Tell us, little pussy boy. Please tell us.

My work here is done.

Don't ever argue with me. You make a fool of yourself.