Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat Nazis

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Democrat Nazis

Re: Democrat Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post

I'm not fully up to speed on this, but on one hand I can see why healthcare providers need to be protected from a lawsuit. Covid caught everyone off guard, including doctors. There's risk involved in treatment. Especially new treatments. As a patient, all I can ask for is they do what they think is best. If I'm not comfortable with it, then I can not get the treatment.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Democrat Nazis

The courts continue to loosen the grip of the NAZI democrats. History will frown upon the Nazi tactics employed during Covid. At last...some relief.

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that the government can no longer require federal contractors to vaccinate their employees as a condition of government contracts. @USFreedomFlyers first lawsuit was challenging this draconian federal mandate.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Democrat Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The courts continue to loosen the grip of the NAZI democrats. History will frown upon the Nazi tactics employed during Covid. At last...some relief.
    still can’t believe your comparing current day USA to Nazi Germany, unreal

Democrat Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by bush_tech View Post
    still can’t believe your comparing current day USA to Nazi Germany, unreal
    I still can't believe that you want to force doctors to cut the dicks off of little kids.

I still can't believe that you want to force doctors to cut the dicks off of little kids.
    Your an idiot Buddy
    Apparently healthcare providers that accept Federal program and can't pick what operations they will accept.

Pretty simple buddy don't take medicare or Medicaid or any other federal money your can't discriminate based on sex relationship or orientation

Democrat Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Your an idiot Buddy
    Apparently healthcare providers that accept Federal program and can't pick what operations they will accept.

Pretty simple buddy don't take medicare or Medicaid or any other federal money your can't discriminate based on sex relationship or orientation
    Apparently the federal courts disagree with you. You lost. Again.

Apparently the federal courts disagree with you. You lost. Again.
    That's what appeal's are for Dummy

hahahhahaha

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Democrat Nazis

When did I say that? Where is the leap from funding for hospitals to death camps and taking over neighboring countries by force.
    Where is the leap to a totalitarian dictatorship? The very fact you have freedom to voice your opinions and vote for your political party of choice would indicate you are in the polar opposite of Nazi Germany
    I'm still aghast that you are even making the comparison, it's actually disgusting.
    As for chopping dicks off little kids, after a quick google I couldn't find a single example of this surgery being performed legally on a child in the U.S.A
    If you have actual proof of this please post a link

Democrat Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by bush_tech View Post
    When did I say that? Where is the leap from funding for hospitals to death camps and taking over neighboring countries by force.
    Where is the leap to a totalitarian dictatorship? The very fact you have freedom to voice your opinions and vote for your political party of choice would indicate you are in the polar opposite of Nazi Germany
    I'm still aghast that you are even making the comparison, it's actually disgusting.
    As for chopping dicks off little kids, after a quick google I couldn't find a single example of this surgery being performed legally on a child in the U.S.A
    If you have actual proof of this please post a link

Stop lying. I never mentioned death camps. I said that Naiz's forced doctors to do things against their will.

Let me clue you in. Do you know where I learned to compare democrats to Nazi's? I learned it from them when they compared Trump to Nazis. I'm sure you never heard that because you live in a cave. Right? Did you ever hear them say that? In fact, we have a couple of members on here that did it. Google Trump & Nazi.

Here's a little fact for you.

A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.

Let's see what doctors are doing to kids. And this is what you want to force doctors to do. Quite frankly, I find you disgusting for supporting this.

Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

Switching gender roles and occasionally pretending to be the opposite sex is common in young children. But these kids are different. They feel certain they were born with the wrong bodies.

Some are labeled with "gender identity disorder," a psychiatric diagnosis. But Spack is among doctors who think that's a misnomer. Emerging research suggests they may have brain differences more similar to the opposite sex.

Spack said by some estimates, 1 in 10,000 children have the condition.

Offering sex-changing treatment to kids younger than 18 raises ethical concerns, and their parents' motives need to be closely examined, said Dr. Margaret Moon, a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics' bioethics committee. She was not involved in any of the reports.

Switching gender roles and occasionally pretending to be the opposite sex is common in young children. But these kids are different. They feel certain they were born with the wrong bodies.

Some are labeled with "gender identity disorder," a psychiatric diagnosis. But Spack is among doctors who think that's a misnomer. Emerging research suggests they may have brain differences more similar to the opposite sex.

Spack said by some estimates, 1 in 10,000 children have the condition.

Offering sex-changing treatment to kids younger than 18 raises ethical concerns, and their parents' motives need to be closely examined, said Dr. Margaret Moon, a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics' bioethics committee. She was not involved in any of the reports.

Some kids may get a psychiatric diagnosis when they are just hugely uncomfortable with narrowly defined gender roles; or some may be gay and are coerced into treatment by parents more comfortable with a sex change than having a homosexual child, said Moon, who teaches at the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics.

It's harmful "to have an irreversible treatment too early," Moon said.

Doctors who provide the treatment say withholding it would be more harmful.

These children sometimes resort to self-mutilation to try to change their anatomy; the other two journal reports note that some face verbal and physical abuse and are prone to stress, depression and suicide attempts. Spack said those problems typically disappear in kids who've had treatment and are allowed to live as the opposite sex.

Guidelines from the Endocrine Society endorse transgender hormone treatment but say it should not be given before puberty begins. At that point, the guidelines recommend puberty-blocking drugs until age 16, then lifelong sex-changing hormones with monitoring for potential health risks. Mental health professionals should be involved in the process, the guidelines say. The group's members are doctors who treat hormonal conditions.

Those guidelines, along with YouTube videos by sex-changing teens and other media attention, have helped raise awareness about treatment and led more families to seek help, Spack said.

His report details a fourfold increase in patients at the Boston hospital. His Gender Management Service clinic, which opened at the hospital in 2007, averages about 19 patients each year, compared with about four per year treated for gender issues at the hospital in the late 1990s.

The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old. Kids that young and their families get psychological counseling and are monitored until the first signs of puberty emerge, usually around age 11 or 12. Then children are given puberty-blocking drugs, in monthly $1,000 injections or implants imbedded in the arm.

In another Pediatrics report, a Texas doctor says he's also provided sex-changing treatment to an increasing number of children; so has a clinic at Children's Hospital Los Angeles where the 8-year-old is a patient.

The drugs used by the clinics are approved for delaying puberty in kids who start maturing too soon. The drugs' effects are reversible, and Spack said they've caused no complications in his patients. The idea is to give these children time to mature emotionally and make sure they want to proceed with a permanent sex change. Only 1 of the 97 opted out of permanent treatment, Spack said.

Kids will more easily pass as the opposite gender, and require less drastic treatment later, if drug treatment starts early, Spack said. For example, boys switching to girls will develop breasts and girls transitioning to boys will be flat-chested if puberty is blocked and sex-hormones started soon enough, Spack said.

Sex hormones, especially in high doses when used long-term, can have serious side effects, including blood clots and cancer. Spack said he uses low, safer doses but that patients should be monitored.

Democrat Nazis

Here's where I learned to compare democrats to a Nazi.

Top House Democrats compare Trump’s rise to Hitler’s

Two powerful House Democrats have invoked Adolf Hitler’s actions in Germany and the treatment of Jews during World War I and in the 1920s to warn against the direction the US is moving in, with both saying Donald Trump’s presidency presents an unprecedented threat to democracy.

House Whip James Clyburn’s comments came in a Tuesday interview with NBC News in which he noted that he previously cited the rise of Hitler while discussing America’s political climate, according to the outlet.

“Adolf Hitler was elected chancellor of Germany. And he went about the business of discrediting institutions to the point that people bought into” it,” the South Carolina congressman said, according to NBC. “Nobody would have believed it now. But swastikas hung in churches throughout Germany. We had better be very careful.”

I know that white liberals have been trained to NEVER criticize an elected black democrat, but give it a try and prove that you're not a hypocite. Let them have it like you did me. Ready? Go.