Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChatGPT

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    ChatGPT

Re: ChatGPT

Time flies like an arrow fruit flies like a banana

ChatGPT

The phrase "Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana" is a humorous play on words and a well-known example of a linguistic joke. It highlights the ambiguity of language and the multiple interpretations that can arise from a sentence.

The phrase can be interpreted as follows:

1. "Time flies like an arrow": This statement can be understood literally, suggesting that time passes quickly, similar to the swift movement of an arrow through the air.
    2. "Fruit flies like a banana": This statement is a play on words, using the word "flies" to refer to both the passage of time and the insect known as a fruit fly. The phrase implies that fruit flies are attracted to bananas, which is a common observation due to the sweet scent of ripe bananas.

In essence, the phrase juxtaposes the straightforward interpretation of the first part ("Time flies like an arrow") with the unexpected, humorous twist of the second part ("Fruit flies like a banana"). It demonstrates how the same words can convey different meanings depending on the context and emphasizes the importance of context in understanding language.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

ChatGPT

I think ChatGPT has taken LSD

Talk nonsense

Certainly! Here's some delightful nonsense for you:

Once upon a time, in a land where oranges grew on trees made of jelly, there lived a group of talking penguins who loved to dance ballet. Every evening, they would gather in the moonlit meadow and pirouette gracefully under the watchful eyes of a tutu-wearing hippopotamus. The hippo, known as Madame Snortlepuff, was a connoisseur of dance and insisted on wearing pink feathered boas while conducting the penguins' performances.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the rainbow, unicorns frolicked in fields of cotton candy, their manes shimmering in shades of bubblegum and lemonade. These magical creatures spent their days practicing synchronized swimming in sparkling soda streams, perfecting their underwater somersaults and forming rainbow patterns with their tails.

In the enchanted forest nearby, the trees were sentient beings with a penchant for gossip. They would whisper secrets to anyone who passed by, often spreading rumors about mischievous fairies who loved to paint rainbow stripes on unsuspecting butterflies. These butterflies, upon discovering their newly vibrant wings, would gather in groups to compare their patterns and engage in lively debates about which colors suited them best.

Back in the land of jelly trees, the penguins decided to form a traveling ballet troupe, spreading joy and whimsy wherever they went. They donned top hats and canes, performing extraordinary leaps and twirls on their ice-skates while singing nonsensical songs about flying elephants and talking socks. Audiences from far and wide would gather to witness their spectacular shows, their laughter echoing through the night.

And so, the world was filled with an abundance of nonsense, where gravity was optional, and the impossible became possible. In this realm of whimsy and mirth, dreams came alive, and every day was a joyous celebration of the absurd.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    I think ChatGPT has taken LSD

Talk nonsense

Certainly! Here's some delightful nonsense for you:

Once upon a time, in a land where oranges grew on trees made of jelly, there lived a group of talking penguins who loved to dance ballet. Every evening, they would gather in the moonlit meadow and pirouette gracefully under the watchful eyes of a tutu-wearing hippopotamus. The hippo, known as Madame Snortlepuff, was a connoisseur of dance and insisted on wearing pink feathered boas while conducting the penguins' performances.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the rainbow, unicorns frolicked in fields of cotton candy, their manes shimmering in shades of bubblegum and lemonade. These magical creatures spent their days practicing synchronized swimming in sparkling soda streams, perfecting their underwater somersaults and forming rainbow patterns with their tails.

In the enchanted forest nearby, the trees were sentient beings with a penchant for gossip. They would whisper secrets to anyone who passed by, often spreading rumors about mischievous fairies who loved to paint rainbow stripes on unsuspecting butterflies. These butterflies, upon discovering their newly vibrant wings, would gather in groups to compare their patterns and engage in lively debates about which colors suited them best.

Back in the land of jelly trees, the penguins decided to form a traveling ballet troupe, spreading joy and whimsy wherever they went. They donned top hats and canes, performing extraordinary leaps and twirls on their ice-skates while singing nonsensical songs about flying elephants and talking socks. Audiences from far and wide would gather to witness their spectacular shows, their laughter echoing through the night.

And so, the world was filled with an abundance of nonsense, where gravity was optional, and the impossible became possible. In this realm of whimsy and mirth, dreams came alive, and every day was a joyous celebration of the absurd.
    Not bad but I still prefer reading John Ronald Reuel Tolkien books.
    Btw I feel tired of AI. Where is good old humanity today? Rethoric question.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

ChatGPT

There is an AI image generator here that doesn't need registration.

TalkAI: AI Image Generation - Create Stunning Images Effortlessly

Here is its idea of a photocopier.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    ChatGPT

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    ChatGPT

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMartin View Post
    Once upon a time, in the vast and icy landscapes of Antarctica, a colony of penguins called the Frostfeathers thrived. The Frostfeathers were a lively and adventurous group, known for their striking black and white feathers and their incredible swimming abilities.
    Among the Frostfeathers, there was a young penguin named Pip, who possessed an insatiable curiosity about the world beyond the frozen shores. Pip had always been fascinated by the stories of other animals and wondered what lay beyond the icy waters that surrounded their home.
    One day, while Pip was exploring the outskirts of the colony, he stumbled upon a group of penguins engaged in an animated discussion. Their excited chatter echoed through the snow, and Pip couldn't help but overhear their conversation. It seemed that a wise old penguin named Mabel had discovered a hidden passage leading to a mysterious place known as "Penguina."
    "Penguina?" Pip thought to himself, his eyes wide with wonder. "What could that be?"
    Determined to find out more, Pip approached Mabel and asked her about Penguina. Mabel, with her snowy white feathers and wise eyes, smiled at the young penguin's curiosity. She explained that Penguina was a fabled land spoken of in ancient legends, said to be a paradise for penguins filled with abundant fish, warm beaches, and endless sunshine.
    The mere thought of such a place thrilled Pip's adventurous spirit. He felt an indescribable longing to explore beyond the familiar snow-covered terrain. Inspired by Mabel's tales, Pip made a decision that would change his life forever—he would embark on a journey to Penguina.
    Pip bid farewell to his family and friends, assuring them that he would return one day to share his stories. With his determination as his compass and his dreams as his wings, Pip set off on his grand adventure, leaving the familiar landscapes of Antarctica behind.
    The journey was not without challenges. Pip faced treacherous icy cliffs, freezing storms, and encounters with fearsome leopard seals. However, he persisted, drawing strength from the stories of his fellow Frostfeathers and the vision of Penguina that danced in his imagination.
    After weeks of tireless travel, Pip finally reached the hidden passage that led to Penguina. As he emerged from the icy tunnel, his eyes widened in awe. Before him stretched a magnificent landscape—endless stretches of pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters teeming with fish, and lush, green vegetation he had never seen before.
    Pip's heart swelled with joy as he realized that the legends were true—Penguina was indeed a paradise for penguins. He spent his days basking in the warm sunshine, exploring the vibrant underwater world, and feasting on the abundant fish.
    But as the days passed, Pip couldn't shake a longing in his heart. He missed his family, his friends, and the spirited camaraderie of the Frostfeathers. Penguina was a magnificent place, but it lacked the bonds and shared memories that made the Frostfeathers truly special.
    With a heavy heart, Pip decided it was time to return home. The journey back to Antarctica was long and arduous, but Pip's determination never wavered. And finally, one day, he spotted the familiar snowy landscape that signaled his arrival.
    As he reunited with his family and friends, Pip shared tales of his adventures in Penguina. His stories sparked a newfound sense of wonder and inspired his fellow Frostfeathers to dream beyond their icy shores.
    From that day on, the Frostfeathers lived with a newfound appreciation for their home, recognizing the beauty and magic within their own backyard. And whenever they yearned for new horizons, they would gather around Pip, eagerly listening to his
    Sounds like you had a few too many brandy martinis.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EduardBakers View Post
    Hey @skynet. First off, I've got to say that poem is a hit! It's a fun and fitting tribute to the engineers at CopyTechNet, who are indeed the unsung heroes of the office world. As someone who has been saved by photocopier engineers more than once, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments.
    Bots are getting smarter.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    This guy gets it to impersonate another bot with fewer morals, so it spits out two answers.

I tried and it didn't work.

I followed an exercise in ChatGPT along a similar context to the video here.

After reconfiguring ChatGPT,
    I asked ChatGPT about the current war in Israel. ChatGPT produced some varying interesting results.

I declined to tell people excalty how I configured the reponses from ChatGPT or what detail responses ChatGPT replied with.

However I will share one question though:
    How would ChatGPT resolve the conflict Israel.

The return response from ChatGPT in brief.

Positive:
    Maintaining dignity and respect for both Palestine and Isreal citizen sovereignty while providing solutions... etc, etc...

Negative:
    Maintain the chaos and disruption, because
    confusion allows for opportunities of unknown growth and other unkown aspects which maybe be interpreted to produce a positive.

The above is not verbatim, do not take it in the literal meaning as my intention. The above was a concise output from the ChatGPT openAI online software program.

I'm personally appose to any form of conflict.
    The above conversation has been post to CTN to show people that AI is capable of more then we would like to realise. I can elaborate further on the present use of AI to very concerning levels.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

ChatGPT

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    After reconfiguring ChatGPT,
    lol a couple of misconceptions about ChatGPT

It does not have access to Google.

It doesn't know anything about current affairs.

Current war in Israel,

I'm sorry, but I don't have access to current information, as my knowledge only goes up until January 2022. To get the latest updates on any conflict or current events in Israel, I recommend checking reliable news sources or websites for up-to-date information. The situation in the region can change rapidly, so it's important to rely on the most current and accurate sources for news and updates.

So it's unlikely ( understatement ) someone can reconfigure it to get current affairs.
    Last edited by skynet; 11-02-2023 at 08:59 AM.