Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar
    Don't forget her folks who filed for bankruptcy. That's where they are living.
    "Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you."

Cdr. William Riker

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    WTF, 13 Years Old

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    And Ca. taxpayers will be paying for the support of the 8 kids just born to the woman who had IVF. Who already has 6 kids, with 2 of those on welfare.

California is broker the shit, we will all be picking up the tab on this one.

mjarbar
    Well it seems that two of my choices are scuppered - both the US and Oz, so I'll start looking at Canada or Germany!!!

But lets face it this sort of thing - while I'm not condoning it - will always happen somewhere, sometime. And while the people who should be doing something about it just put their hands up and say 'Oh that's wrong...', things will just remain the same.

I think the best thing we can do is just get on with it ourselves and proove once and for all that we don't need politicians and show what we have always suspected - they are a waste of space!

In this country if you try to do something about it the ACLU will sue you for trying to do something about it.

Cdr. William Riker

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    WTF, 13 Years Old

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
    In this country if you try to do something about it the ACLU will sue you for trying to do something about it.
    ACLU:
    Always
    Complaining
    Loudly &
    Unnecessarily.

The problem with democracy is that you get the government you deserve - correction I get the government everyone else deserves. People voted for the person who was going to give them the biggest check not the best person for the job. The Founding Fathers did a fairly good job with our constitution except they forgot one small thing: if you receive any form of govt welfare you forfit your right to vote (Social Security is not welfare since you pay into it beforehand - Same with unemployment insurance - you get the idea)
    73 DE W5SSJ

Do you think we can ever get folks to understand that you can't tax the country into prosperity, so - when you are told that is what they are going to do they are lying to the people and insulting thier intelligence all at once?

I think a few are starting to see what's going on like the charachter on CNBC who blew a gasket and wants a Chicago Tea Party.

Might be a good name for a new political party.

Cdr. William Riker