Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts time2fly's Avatar
    Wow this is fun. I agree with mrwho I don't think it's right for any moderator to erase post's for there benefit only, if it is out of line then it should be considered. I don't have a problem with someone trying to make a buck and I think that anyone else agrees and I also think that if someone wants to help out another tech in a time of need then in both parties will benefit. I'm sure that the people that sell service manuals have probably gotten them for free at one time or from a previous employer. Go ahead and sell the manuals that's fine but don't erase the courtesies that we as tech's are trying to give. I have posted many service manuals on here for you all to download and I hope that you would do the same for me when I may need one.....Tim

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let's see how long this thread lasts...

Personally, I"m glad he has them available. I have a lot less resources than I used to due to downsizing and changes in the company I work. The manuals are inexpensive and sometimes I can't wait for somebody to be nice and just give them to me because as previously mentioned not everybody has them in electronic format. Free is good, but if I need one quickly I know where to go. Don't get me wrong, though. I have and will use the information in those manuals to help out my fellow technicians on this site whenever I can. My work effeciency would be severly reduced without this forum, and I like to give back, too.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Personally, I"m glad he has them available. I have a lot less resources than I used to due to downsizing and changes in the company I work. The manuals are inexpensive and sometimes I can't wait for somebody to be nice and just give them to me because as previously mentioned not everybody has them in electronic format. Free is good, but if I need one quickly I know where to go. Don't get me wrong, though. I have and will use the information in those manuals to help out my fellow technicians on this site whenever I can. My work effeciency would be severly reduced without this forum, and I like to give back, too.
    I agree with this,and if we, as technicians work together to share info, the end users would be only to visible by their lack of professional technical knowledge, and get the appropriate response. We don't need 'heros' to jump in and feel a need to show everyone how much ( or little ) they know to make themselves feel elevated.

I can turn a screw... 250+ Posts pacman's Avatar
    I'm still waiting back to hear from him on one. I'd be more than happy to purchase it for $12.00 if it was on his site.