Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Genuine Lost In Space B-9 Robot - Hammacher Schlemmer

This is the 6 1/2-foot, animatronic remote-controlled version of the B-9 Environmental Control Robot from the classic Lost In Space television series that ran from 1965 to 1968. Every detail of the original robot is faithfully reproduced from original archival molds, patterns and blueprints. It is made from fiberglass, acrylic, aluminum, and steel parts, including its rotating torso and radar head, flashing lights, animated ear sensors, and clawed arms. It can be operated using the included remote control, allowing you to move its torso left and right and activate the robots soil sampler (which comes out of its right tread housing and spins; the robot provides an audible environmental analysis thereafter). The robot has a 240-watt audio system, and speaks 511 pre-recorded phrases performed by Richard Tufeld, the original voice of the robot from the television series (including such familiar phrases as "Danger Will Robinson!") Pulling the robot's power pack causes it to utter "Aaghhhhhh..." just as it did in the TV series when being shut-down; plugging it back in prompts it to say "Who turned out the lights?" 78" H x 27" W. (275 lbs.)

Only $24,500 USD since you Alpha Copier guys make such big bucks :P

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JtheCopyGuy View Post
    The Genuine Lost In Space B-9 Robot - Hammacher Schlemmer

This is the 6 1/2-foot, animatronic remote-controlled version of the B-9 Environmental Control Robot from the classic Lost In Space television series that ran from 1965 to 1968. Every detail of the original robot is faithfully reproduced from original archival molds, patterns and blueprints. It is made from fiberglass, acrylic, aluminum, and steel parts, including its rotating torso and radar head, flashing lights, animated ear sensors, and clawed arms. It can be operated using the included remote control, allowing you to move its torso left and right and activate the robots soil sampler (which comes out of its right tread housing and spins; the robot provides an audible environmental analysis thereafter). The robot has a 240-watt audio system, and speaks 511 pre-recorded phrases performed by Richard Tufeld, the original voice of the robot from the television series (including such familiar phrases as "Danger Will Robinson!") Pulling the robot's power pack causes it to utter "Aaghhhhhh..." just as it did in the TV series when being shut-down; plugging it back in prompts it to say "Who turned out the lights?" 78" H x 27" W. (275 lbs.)

Only $24,500 USD since you Alpha Copier guys make such big bucks :P
    WTFH!!!!!

Who has 25g to spend on a TOY that isn't even road legal?
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    "But what does it do?"

If I'm gonna lay out that kind of coinage I want a fully functional Dalek (R/C of course)

I think we still have a few AF1224c's we can try it out on - if not a MP4000 will do just fine (before moving on to the engineer who's in charge of the toner)
    73 DE W5SSJ

Lost in Space

The guy inside the Lost in Space robot just passed away earlier this year!

mjarbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    If I'm gonna lay out that kind of coinage I want a fully functional Dalek (R/C of course)

I think we still have a few AF1224c's we can try it out on - if not a MP4000 will do just fine (before moving on to the engineer who's in charge of the toner)
    If your going to turn killer robots out on machines may I suggest Maximilian from The Black Hole, there are plenty of iR3100 and iR6800 type machines I would like to see shredded. I just wonder if they would give a little electronic scream as they go...A quick zap from a dalek wouldn't seem fitting somehow!

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    If we're going down the killer cyborg / robot thing let's go the whole hog, Cain out of RoboCop 2 or Optimus Prime. Let's see a few MP4000/5000's in a row and just let them be smashed to shit. A lot.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEtling View Post
    The guy inside the Lost in Space robot just passed away earlier this year!
    Did they get him out of it?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    "But what does it do?"

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    A quick zap from a dalek wouldn't seem fitting somehow!
    Maybe so, but I was thinking about revoking the contract on some of those bad customers later, and maybe a quick trip to Ft. Knox when my kids hit college
    73 DE W5SSJ

former propeller tester 250+ Posts
    Dr Smith used to update firmware at the back somewhere

mjarbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Maybe so, but I was thinking about revoking the contract on some of those bad customers later, and maybe a quick trip to Ft. Knox when my kids hit college
    Ah, a man with a plan.