Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Worst Copier

With my limited experience, I must agree with copi 40. The Toshiba 1550 was my nightmare. I worked for a reseller who put these POS machines ON CONTRACT !!!! It was awful. The business was sold and the
    new owner did not renew any of these 1550 contracts. I was grateful.

e99donald
    Any copier made or sold by OLIVETTI..........or ,some of you younger techs. may not remember the days of the electrostatic copiers(liquid & dry, special paper required) NOW they were CRAP !!!!!

sharpshiba

Thumbs down

E Studio 3511/4511

Mita Ai3030, especially when print system is installed.

JoeQ

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
    Since this was my favorite queston posted, I will bring it up again,
    Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever? :evil:
    Definitely Mita Analogs and first generation digitals like AI3030.
    Toner dusting nightmares, but we stuck around long enough to see the new KM digitals. Now they are the Best.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

i have to disagree with whoever posted that "all" sharp analogs were the worse, of course there are a few bad sharp models that come to mind, 8600/9300, 2020. but one of the best analogs ever made was by sharp the sf-8100. and another great analog was the mita 152z. as far as olivetti being bad, i agree but i thought they were made by another oem like sharp. i remember one olivetti that was the same as sharps big master machine, 770, 781. the 781 used to talk to you with like 20 voice commands in a lame jap robotic tone. the bottom line is all oem's had their "dogs" but i would have to say the worse overall were ALL panasonic analogs, JUNK

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

Quote Originally Posted by cboucher View Post
    Mita Ai3030, especially when print system is installed.
    You sure it wasn't a "print error system", what a piece of shit!

the Mita 513 was horrible,so was the Konica 2020 but the 650 Minolta was the worst.

totalofficeequip

dont forget the sanyo 801 and sharp 901

the sanyo 801 and 1100 were both gems along with the sharp 901 for all you oldtimers

Technician
    I really didnt care for the Olivetti copia 1000. had flathead screws and the book had lots of translation errors.