Thread: Joke of the Day

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts izzynut's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

A female BBC journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.
    So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.
    She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.
    "Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from BBC. What's your name?"
    "Morris Feinberg," he replied.
    "Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?"
    "For about 60 years."
    "60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"
    "I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews, and the Muslims."
    "I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop."
    "I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man."
    "I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests."
    “And finally, I pray that everyone will be happy."
    "How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fucking brick wall!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts izzynut's Avatar

A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down.
    A female checker walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open."
    Not a phrase that men normally use, he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.
    When he was just about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open."
    He zipped up and finished his shopping.
    At the checkout, he intentionally got in the line where the girl was that told him about his "barracks door."
    He was planning to have a little fun with her, so when he reached the counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open, did you see a soldier standing in there at attention?"
    The girl thought for a moment and said:
    "No, no I didn't....... but I saw a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags."..

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I got sacked from my job as a Bingo caller. Apparently " A meal for two with a hairy view" is not the way to call No 69.

Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it would be just like winning the lotto!
    I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off and to my horror, we had six matching balls!

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to Britain so that they can see their own doctor.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

During a lady's medical examination, the doctor says :

"Your heart, lungs, pulse and blood pressure are all fine.

Now let me see the bit that gets you ladies into all kinds of trouble."

The lady starts taking off her underwear but is interrupted by the doctor.

"No ! No ! Don't remove your clothes........

Just stick out your tongue !"
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

An old lady was chatting it up with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most awful, blood curdling screams.

"Don't worry about that," says St. Peter, "It's only someone having the holes put into her shoulder blades for wings."

The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation. Ten minutes later, there are more blood curdling screams.

"Oh my God", says the old lady, "Now what is happening?"

"Not to worry," says St. Peter, "She's just having her head drilled to fit the halo."

"I can't do this," says the old lady, "I'm going to hell."

"You can't go there", says St. Peter. "You'll be raped and sodomized."

"Maybe so", says the old lady, "but I already have the holes for that."

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, French scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the French: in the weeks that followed, American archaeologists dug to a depth of 20 feet before finding traces of copper wire. Shortly afterwards, they published an article in the New York Times saying : "American archaeologists, having found traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the French."

A few weeks later, ‘The British Archaeological Society of Northern England’ reported the following: "After digging down to a depth of 33 feet in the Skipton area of North Yorkshire in 2011, Charlie Hardcastle, a self-taught amateur archaeologist, reported that he had found absolutely bugger all. Charlie has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Britain had already gone wireless."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

A young doctor moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring.
    The older doctor suggested that the young one accompany him on his rounds, so the community could become used to a new doctor.
    At the first house a woman complains, “I’ve been a little sick to my stomach.”
    The older doctor says, “Well, you’ve probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Cut back on the amount you’ve been eating and see if that does the trick?”
    As they left, the younger man said, “You didn’t even examine that woman? How’d you come to the diagnosis so quickly?” “I didn’t have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half dozen banana peels in the bin. That was what probably was making her sick.”
    The younger doctor said, “Pretty clever. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll try that at the next house.”
    Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with a younger woman. She said that she just didn’t have the energy she once did and said, “I’m feeling terribly run down lately.”
    “You’ve probably been doing too much for the church,” the younger doctor told her. “Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps.”
    As they left, the elder doctor said, “I know that woman well. Your diagnosis is most certainly correct, she’s very active in the church, but how did you arrive at it?”
    “I did what you did at the last house. I dropped my stethoscope and, when I bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the priest under the bed.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day