Thread: Joke of the Day

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Don't stone me...

About the toilet paper issue.
    Every time one guy sneezes ten others shit themselves.
    Bawwwwhaha..... hhaha...

Thankyou...(with tears). Someone finally explained in simple terms why everyone is buying up toilet paper...

hahah haha...

You made my day....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

A Swede, an Irishman, a Scotsman, and their wives went to play golf one day. They were about to tee off on the first hole...
    The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

"Good Grief, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?", Ole demanded.

"Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any."

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she too, is wearing no undies.

"You woman of mine! You've no knickers on. Why not?", asked Patrick.

She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me."

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she too, is naked under it.

"Fur Jake's sake, Aggie! Where the friggin hell are yer drawers?", Duncan inquired.

She too explains, "You dinnae give me enough money tae be able tae afford any."

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, "Well, fur the love 'o decency, here's a comb... Tidy yerself up a bit."
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Ron, an elderly smart man in Australia, had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond at the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and lime trees. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn’t been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, “We’re not coming out until you leave!”

Ron frowned, “I didn’t come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.”

Holding the bucket up, he said: “I’m here to feed the alligator.”
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

A salesman was traveling through the country side, flogging insect repellent. He came to a farmhouse and tried his pitch on the farmer.
    “Sir, my bug spray is so good you will never be bitten again. I guarantee it.”
    The farmer was dubious. “Young man, I’ll make you a proposition. I’ll tie you out in my cornfield buck naked, covered with that bug spray. If there is not a single bite on you come morning, I’ll buy a whole case from you. And get everyone in the county to buy a case… we will make you rich.”
    The salesman was delighted. They went to the field and he stripped. The farmer sprayed him thoroughly with the bug spray and tied him to a stake. Back to the house went the farmer. The next morning, the farmer and his family trooped out to the cornfield. Sure enough, the salesman was there, hanging in his bonds, not a single bite on him.
    Yet he was a total wreck! Pale, ghastly, haggard, and drawn, but not one bite on him.
    The farmer was perplexed. “Son,” he said, “Now, you don’t have a bite on you but you look like hell! What the devil happened?”
    The salesman looked up through bloodshot eyes and croaked,
    * * * * * * * * * “Doesn’t that calf have a mother?”

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.

A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.
    Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.

A farmer decided he wanted to go to town and see a movie.
    As he approached, the ticket agent asked, “Sir, what’s that on your shoulder?”
    The old farmer said, “That’s my pet rooster Chuck. Wherever I go, Chuck goes.”
    “I’m sorry, sir,” said the ticket agent. “We can’t allow animals in the theater.”
    The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed Chuck down his overalls. Then he returned to the booth, bought a ticket, and entered the theater. He sat down next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge. The movie started and the rooster began to squirm. The old farmer unbuttoned his fly so Chuck could stick his head out and watch the movie.
    “Marge,” whispered Mildred.
    “What?” said Marge.
    “I think the guy next to me is a pervert.”
    “What makes you think so?” asked Marge.
    “He undid his pants and he has his thing out,” whispered Mildred.
    “Eh, don’t worry about it,” said Marge. “At our age we’ve seen ’em all.”
    “I thought so too,” said Mildred, “but this one’s eating my popcorn!”

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woman ever had. The winner described her worst first date experience. There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!
    She said it was midwinter, snowing and quite cold... and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City, Utah. It was a day trip (no overnight).
    They were strangers, after all, and had never met before. The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon. They were driving back down the mountain when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte !!
    They were about an hour away from anywhere with a restroom and in the middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while.
    Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car.
    They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started. In the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself.
    Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation.
    Upon finishing, however, she soon became aware of another sensation. As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender.
    Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem, due to the extreme cold.
    Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment, she answered her date's concerns about' what is taking so long' with a reply that indeed, she was 'freezing her butt off' and in need of some assistance!
    He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem.
    Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal! Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first-time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.
    As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down. Or perhaps that should be 'pants down'. And you thought your first date was embarrassing.
    Jay Leno's comment..... 'This gives a whole new meaning to being pissed off.'
    Oh, and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and was sitting next to her on the Leno show.

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to “Please be gentle; I’m still a virgin.”
    “What?” said the puzzled groom. “How can that be possible, if you’ve been married ten times?”
    “Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.” “Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he’d look into it and get back with me.”
    “Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn’t get the system up.”
    “Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn’t know when he would be able to deliver.”
    “Husband #5 was an Engineer; he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the- art method.”
    “Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn’t sure whether it was his job or not.”
    “Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.” “Husband #8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.”
    “Husband #9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.”
    “Husband #10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was……….. God I miss him !!”
    “But now that I’ve married you, I’m so excited”…
    “Wonderful”, said the husband, “but why?"
    “You’re with the “GOVERNMENT”…
    “This time I KNOW I’M gonna get SCREWED.”

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.
    “Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?
    The blonde said, “How about 50 dollars?”
    The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders she would need were in the garage. The man’s wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband,
    “Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?”
    The man replied, “She should. She was standing on the porch.”
    A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    “You’re finished already?” he asked.
    “Yes,” the blonde answered, “and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats.”
    Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.
    “And by the way,” the blonde added, “that’s not a Porch, it’s a Ferrari.”

A young man was planning to get married,.. and asked his doctor how he could tell if his bride is a virgin.
    The doctor said, “Well, you need three things,.. A can of red paint, a can of blue paint and a shovel..”
    The man was astonished and asked, “So what do I do with these?”
    The doctor replied: “Before the wedding night,.. you paint your one ball red and the other ball blue.
    If she says, ‘That’s the strangest pair of balls I ever saw’, you hit her head with the shovel.”