Thread: Joke of the Day

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Ring of Fire was one of my favorites

Zappa did a good remake of it

Frank Zappa - Ring of fire - YouTube
    Phil bulls eye with Zappa...but I'm afraid we will quickly turn my favourite thread into something else
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Phil bulls eye with Zappa...but I'm afraid we will quickly turn my favourite thread into something else
    sorry brother

Talking to a guy in an Irish pub. Says to me, "D'ya see that bridge over there? I built that bridge with these two hands... But do they call me Chauncy the bridgemaker? No.... Do ya see that house across the road? Built that house with me own two hands. Do they call me Chauncy the carpenter? ...No Do you see that beautiful cobblestone road out there? Laid every stone by meself, almost broke me back, I did... Do they call me Chauncy the cobbler? No.... But I tell ya... You f*** one sheep...."
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

For a couple of months now, I've been getting to know a very friendly young lady who insists on calling me every evening for a chat.

Earlier today, I plucked up the courage to ask her if I could masturbate to the sound of her sexy voice.

I think that's the last I've heard of Anglian Windows.

A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London.
    He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because, as decreed by his religious teaching,
    he must not listen to music because, in the time of the prophet, there was no music,
    especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.

The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing?"

The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet, there were no taxis,
    so **** off and wait for a camel!"

Father O'Connor keeps chickens in a coup behind the church. One Sunday he goes to feed them and finds the cock's gone missing.
    He knows there's been cock fighting in the village so at mass he questions the congregation.
    "Has anybody got a cock"?
    All the men stand up.
    "No, No. I meant, has anybody seen a cock"?
    All the women stand up.
    "No, No. That's not what I meant either. Has anybody seen my cock"?
    16 alter boys, two priests and a goat stood up...

The zookeeper says to Paddy
    "The Gorilla is on heat and we need someone to have sex with her... would you consider shagging her for £500"?
    Paddy replies "I will, on three conditions.
    Firstly, I don't have to kiss her. Secondly, my family will never get to know, and Thirdly, give me a couple of weeks to get the cash together".

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts izzynut's Avatar

Only a farm kid would see it this way!

When you're from the farm, your perception is a little bit different.

A farmer drove to a neighbor's farmhouse and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door. "Is your dad or mom home?" said the farmer.

"No, they went to town."

"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"

"No, he went with Mom and Dad."

The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, mumbling to himself, when the young boy says, "I know where all the tools are if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message."

"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably. "No, I really want to talk to your Dad, about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant".

The boy thought for a moment, then says, "You'll have to talk to my Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bulls and $150 for the pigs, but I have no idea how much he charges for Howard.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day