Thread: Joke of the Day

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

Yo momma is so fat, she broke her arm and gravy came out !

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an old buggy one cold blustery day.

The daughter said to her mother, "My hands are freezing cold."

The mother replied, "Put them between your legs. Your body heat will warm them up."

The daughter did, and her hands warmed up.

The next day the daughter was riding with her boy friend who said,

"My hands are freezing cold."

The girl replied, "Put them between my legs. The warmth of my body will warm them up."

He did, and warmed his hands.

The following day the boyfriend was again in the buggy with the daughter.

He said, "My nose is cold."

The girl replied "Put it between my legs. The warmth of my body will warm it up."

He did, and warmed his nose.

The next day the boyfriend was again driving with the daughter, and he said, "My penis is frozen solid."

The following day the daughter was driving in the buggy with her mother again, and she says to her mother, "Mama, Have you ever heard of
    a penis?"

Slightly concerned the mother said, "Why, yes. Why do you ask?"

The daughter replies, "They make one hell of a mess when they defrost, don't they!"
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Little Johnny and his family were having Sunday dinner at his Grandmother's house.
    Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served, and when little Johnny received his plate, he started eating right away.

"Johnny, wait until we pray," his mother reminded him.

"I don't have to," the little boy replied.

"Of course you do," his mother insisted, "we always pray before eating at our house."

"That's at our house," Johnny explained, "but this is Grandma's house and she knows how to cook!"
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

A Kiwi woman who had been unemployed for several months finally got a job with Public Works. This was a little old town, so her job was to paint lines down the center of a rural road using a paint brush. The Supervisor told her that she was on probation and that she must stay at or above the set minimum of 2 miles per day of lines. The Kiwi agrees and starts right away. The Supervisor checked at the end of day one and found that the Kiwi had completed 4 miles, double the required average.

The next day, however, he was disappointed to find that the Kiwi only accomplished 2 miles.

The Supervisor thought, "Well, she's at the average and I don't want to discourage her, so I'll just keep quiet."

The third day, the Kiwi only did one mile and the boss thought, "I need to talk to her before this gets worse."

The boss called the Kiwi in and said, "The first day you did 4 miles, the second day 2 miles and yesterday only 1 mile.

Why? Is there an injury? A problem? Equipment failure?

What's keeping you from meeting the minimum 2 miles per day?"

The Kiwi replied, "Well, each day I keep getting farther and farther away from the paint bucket!

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their
    new wives duties to perform.

Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his
    new wife to do the dishes and all the cleaning in the house. He said it
    took a couple of days but on the third day he came home to a clean house
    and all the dishes were washed and put away.

James had married a woman from Australia and he bragged that he had
    given his new wife orders to do all the cleaning, the dishes and the
    cooking. He told them the first day he didn't see any results, but the
    next day it was better and by the third day his house was clean, the
    dishes done and there was a huge meal on the table.

The third man said the he had married a girl from Liverpool. He boasted
    that the duties he had ordered her to do were to keep the house cleaned,
    the dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table
    every day. He said the first day he didn't see
    anything, the second day he still didn't see anything, but by the third day
    most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little bit
    out of his left eye. Enough to make himself a bite to eat, load the
    dishwasher and call a gardener.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

I visited my wife's Grave today.

She thinks I'm building her a fish pond.

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the Best
    patients to operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York , says, 'I like to see accountants
    on my operating table because when you open them up, everything
    inside is numbered.'

The second, from Chicago , responds, 'Yeah, but you should try
    electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.'

The third surgeon, from Dallas , says, 'No, I really think librarians
    are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: 'You know, I like
    construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have
    a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington , DC shut them all up when
    he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
    There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine...
    Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable.

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Nancy Pelosi happened to appear. Ms Pelosi took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track..'

'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.

Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.'

I have a little Satnav, it sits there in my car

A Satnav is a driver's friend, it tells you where you are.

I have a little Satnav, I've had it all my life

It's better than the normal ones, my Satnav is my wife.

It gives me full instructions, especially how to drive

"It's thirty miles an hour", it says "You're doing thirty five"

It tells me when to stop and start, and when to use the brake

And tells me that it's never, ever safe to over take

It tells me when a light is red, and when it goes to green

It seems to know instinctively just when to intervene.

It lists the vehicles just in front

And all those to the rear

And taking this in to account, it specifies my gear.

I'm sure no other driver has, so helpful a device.

For when we leave and lock the car, it still gives its advice.

It fills me up with counselling

Each journey's pretty fraught.

So why don't I exchange it

And get a quieter sort?

Ah well, you see, it cleans the house, makes sure I'm properly fed,

It washes all my shirts and things, and keeps me warm in bed!

Despite all these advantages

And my tendency to scoff,

I only wish that now and then, I could turn the bug*er off.

THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN.

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.
    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.
    At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.
    This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
    Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect.