Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: anti islam film

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    anti islam film

Re: anti islam film

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Now what I would really like is to see the pictures of Kate Middleton topless. Nice looking girl there.
    http://egotastic.com/2012/09/kate-mi...-mama-topless/

I guess they were taken from about 1km away so they are a little grainy but either way I'd be on that like a fat kid on a snickers bar.

anti islam film

Good thing its a "peaceful religion" And lets not overlook all the american flags that were burned. What does one expect from an uncivilized bunch of animals
    Quote Originally Posted by banginbishop View Post
    ok, I'm not American I'm British but I would like to ask the question to the Muslim faithful about the demonstrations or mob rule around the world at the moment regarding the above film.

while I support your right to demonstrate about this film (which I have seen)can anyone justify the call to behead people or the storming of embassies? I'm afraid all I see is that you want to impose your beliefs on everyone and if you don't agree with our beliefs then well destroy anyone who dares to mock us or questions our faith. I along with millions of others will watch the violence and think Islam is not a peace full religion and class all Muslim's as violent repressive people.

This is not an attack on your faith as it's up to you what you believe but I'm asking the question why call for a beheading or the angry demonstrations? asking the question why do you want to cut off somebodys head?

civilized debate please no slagging off other countries or religions please

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Mita-Konica-Tech's Avatar

anti islam film

And yet they allow the assahola from Iran to come here. United Nations or not, I wouldn't let him step foot on American soil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mita-Konica-Tech View Post

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by banginbishop View Post
    bit of a shit quote there! you have your head in the sand. Read the news or dont you look beyond your borders for what goes on in the world? Baying mobs being prevented from storming embassy compounds by the local police or army. As i said I stand by my question and ask what can justify wanting to cut off someones head. I live in a democracy not back in the dark ages oh and the remark about the british and dental hygene - when i said keep it civilised, oh forget it I wont bother as its gone over your head!

Here's one for ya right off the top, ya xenophobic, myopic ̶t̶w̶i̶t̶ Brit.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” (Isaac Asimov)

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    Here's one for ya right off the top, ya xenophobic, myopic ̶t̶w̶i̶t̶ Brit.
    xenophobic, ha ha really do your self a favour and read what the word means before trying to use it. Over in the uk we have more ethnic communities than anywhere in the world, schools can have 20-30 different ethnic kids in a class, we have multiple languages in use, many muslims come here because were tollerant of what they believe. If i was xenophobic id vote for the bnp which is a well known far right political organistation which i dont and never will, we have the english defence league who do have ralleys calling for boycotting of mosques. I live in a city where we have an large indian community full of muslims skihkes budists and more. I have indian neighbours and friends, i have black friends and white friends. I have no problem with there beliefs but i asked the question why would you want to behead someone? and what the demonstrators are pershowing is islam as a violent faith. Now if your to ignorant to understand the question that i posed then this not the forum you should be posting in.

I can quite happily post links to bombs going off due to demonstrations in afghanistan due to the film - recent one killed 9 wetstern charity workers on a bus. Oh and as i said before about trying to attack me with the hygene and now twit brit. Really as i said it goes over you head when I said keep it civilised but then i expected nothing else from someone who cant read or understand a sensible question.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Lord Howe!, not sure bout the boobs but the upskirt photos fogged my magnifying glass

anti islam film

Here's the headline on nbcnews.com. And we're supposed to respect their religion as "peaceful".

"Pakistan official offers $100,000 reward for killing of maker of anti-Prophet Muhammad film"

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

I think beheading is quite reasonable for drawing a bad taste cartoon, compared to say burning at the stake at the local shops, that would be going too far. Male fanatics of anything do the 'Lord of the Flies' thing unfortunately

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Hello there banginbishop.

Don't let Hemlock get too you.

He is a very liberal gay man and if he doesn't like what you say he starts beating you up with insults.

The muslam religion is full of nut cases. Plus they are very unhappy people , lots of unemployment . Lots of time on their hands to go burn US flags, burn cars, strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up and everyone around them, kill our ambassador, etc .

Have you guys ever watched Jeff Dunham on youtube. Google Jeff Dunham and watch Acmed the dead terrorest. Funny stuff there.

The 70 virgins are all ugly by the way, no one wants them. Why the hell blow yourself up??