Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Ultra Technology

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    So where does the Delorean with the flux capacitor come in??????????????????????
    Haha I thought you would never ask.
    Which version do you want ? There are two types of hypersonic aircraft.
    The first type stream cathode rays through the outer metal skin of the craft and decompose the air molecules, which produces a tremendous vacuum above the craft. Atmospheric pressure then pushes on the bottom of the craft and moves the entire craft at tremondous speed up to 40,000km/h. At sea level atmospheric pressure is 1.033kg/cm2. A quick calculation: a 1meter round flat disc has the lifting force of around 8,000 kgm. Obviously these craft are terrestial only.

The other version of craft use a counter rotating magnetic feild to produce a vortex field of ultra rays. These ultra rays govern the primary carrier feild in all atoms that are tune to the present time pulse wave feild of planet earth. On other planets the time pulsed ultra wave feild is slighty out of phase with the same feild of planet earth. You would describe this other field as being invisible ,but in reality it is just phase shifted with out present time frame. To generate an ultra feild you send pulses between magentic fields and adjust the distance between the plates to vary the magnetic/ultra ray
    signature you want. I won't go into other methods like using element 115 as a resonance signature up a wave guide. The speed of these ultra craft is mind boggling. Have heard information of these type of craft reaching Moons of Jupiter in minutes.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Ultra Technology

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Haha I thought you would never ask.
    Which version do you want ? There are two types of hypersonic aircraft.
    The first type stream cathode rays through the outer metal skin of the craft and decompose the air molecules, which produces a tremendous vacuum above the craft. Atmospheric pressure then pushes on the bottom of the craft and moves the entire craft at tremondous speed up to 40,000km/h. At sea level atmospheric pressure is 1.033kg/cm2. A quick calculation: a 1meter round flat disc has the lifting force of around 8,000 kgm. Obviously these craft are terrestial only.

The other version of craft use a counter rotating magnetic feild to produce a vortex field of ultra rays. These ultra rays govern the primary carrier feild in all atoms that are tune to the present time pulse wave feild of planet earth. On other planets the time pulsed ultra wave feild is slighty out of phase with the same feild of planet earth. You would describe this other field as being invisible ,but in reality it is just phase shifted with out present time frame. To generate an ultra feild you send pulses between magentic fields and adjust the distance between the plates to vary the magnetic/ultra ray
    signature you want. I won't go into other methods like using element 115 as a resonance signature up a wave guide. The speed of these ultra craft is mind boggling. Have heard information of these type of craft reaching Moons of Jupiter in minutes.
    WTF - where are you from? I wish I could tell you who our leader is, but I have no idea who(m) that might be!
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    WTF - where are you from? I wish I could tell you who our leader is, but I have no idea who(m) that might be!
    In the words of Ja Ja Binks Mesa from plannet earthsa.

More specifically I'm from A Number ,street,Suburb ,Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, Southern Hemisphere Planet Earth , Terran Solar system, Milky Way Galaxy ,Light Stream Universe. Well actually a little to the left of center from there...

And yes the answer to Deep thoughts reply in Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy was a very coincidental 42. Which happens to be the truth. 42 is the angle in degrees a wave starts to mirror itself as it reflects to becoming a pressure point to bring about deform space into matter or physical substance. This is just pure coincidence....

Yes I believe according to our media your USA congress has left the building. Someone should post a letter on the White house door. "Could the last person out please turn off the lights." Seeing how the USA won't sign Kyoto Accord I believe they better save power where they can... Pun intended...

A little light hearted humour I try not to take things to serious, its bad for the arteries...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••