Thread: Prcoh MP 1500

Post Prcoh MP 1500

HI! I'm having startup delay of my MP 1500 copier, which sometimes takes 30 mins or 1 hour to initialize. after that machine working as normal. highly appreciated anybody have solution to correct this matter. Thanks!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Prcoh MP 1500

Re: Prcoh MP 1500

If the machine has a HDD, disconnect it. If the machine then boots normally, install a new HDD. If it does not have a HDD, you are looking at major board replacement. For a machine that, replacing the machine might be a far superior option.

Smile Re: Prcoh MP 1500

This machine doesn't have HDD, also we have no option to replace whole machine at this moment. so I tried further to check the reason for this issue. In a good working machine, when power switch turns on we can hear the sound of main relay energizing, diplay lights up & machine warms up within 15 seconds.the faulty machine the main relay not sounds as normal & delayed sometimes more than 30 minutes. So I checked the power supplied to BICU. It supplied less than 5V to BICU for above mentioned period.when BICU gets 5V for their ICs machine starts as normal. So I thought the problem within the power supply & changed new one.Now machine is fine. Thanks all for sent me some ideas.