Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

mpc3004 printing in TAS software

Hoi,
    TAS is software specialy made for transport.
    In this software client can easily program the invoice outprint; f.i. at first from tray 1, than 2 kopies from tray 2.
    It did this without problems with the old mpc2051.
    But...
    With the new mpc3004 it start giving problems with multiple invoices. Than the image is rotated and put on the back of the paper as if duplex.

I have checked that the printer settings where = as the mpc2051. I have upgraded the latest firmware. The mpc2051 was deleted as a printer. Another IP address was used for the c3004.

So, we hope one of you can solve this. We would be really gratefull.
    And could wish you a nice 2019. With a good health. And lots of fun (and cash). And, and....

Re: mpc3004 printing in TAS software

Some programs will override your printer driver settings, and THEY will control the trays, simplex/duplex, and color options...regardless of how you have the print driver set. I've also seen DOCUMENT settings override the printing defaults. Check those as well.

Whoever is their contact person for the TAS software, you'll need to get with them on configuring the new C3004 settings.

Re: mpc3004 printing in TAS software

What Driver are you using? The New V4 drivers have not performed very well for us. And the "Ricoh Class" or "Universal" Drivers are worse. We try to stick with PCL 6 whenever possible. And maybe a shot in the dark, but go into Printer Features, "Tray Setting Priority" and set those to "driver/command". Or could just be the way the document is set up or maybe something funky with the Software they're using.