Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Tracking/Spotting on heavy stock- MP C3503

Re: Tracking/Spotting on heavy stock- MP C3503

Quote Originally Posted by julianclar View Post
    I bet that it depends a lot on the paper that is being used. Tracking is harder on paper the reflecting paper. But again, it is not a rule and sometimes this shouldn't be a problem. MP C3503 isn't the best tool for tracking, I have tried it one or twice and never liked working with it. So I've ordered another model, it's more expensive, but I need a professional tool that will last. speedpak shipping says that I'm going to receive it within the next 2 working days, so wait for my review. Hope to post it by the end of the next week.
    Well we've been waiting patiently over 2 years for you to weigh in on the subject, so what's a couple more weeks
    Seriously??

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by julianclar View Post
    I bet that it depends a lot on the paper that is being used. Tracking is harder on paper the reflecting paper. But again, it is not a rule and sometimes this shouldn't be a problem. MP C3503 isn't the best tool for tracking, I have tried it one or twice and never liked working with it. So I've ordered another model, it's more expensive, but I need a professional tool that will last. speedpak shipping says that I'm going to receive it within the next 2 working days, so wait for my review. Hope to post it by the end of the next week.
    What is the "tracking" you are writing about?

Quote Originally Posted by guitar9199 View Post
    C3503 "Üretim" rengi değil, "Ticari Renkli" bir model olduğundan, bunun görünüşe göre biraz sorunlu olduğu birkaç konu gördüm. Müşteri, LTR boyutlu kart stoğuna (216 gm2) 2 taraflı 4'lü kartpostal yapmaya çalışıyor ve tamamen kaynaşmayan tonerden rastgele izleme ve lekelenme alıyor. Kart Stoğu/Kalın 4'e ayarlanmış, sıcaklık bu ağırlık için maksimuma çıkmış ve HALA düzgün bir kaynaşma elde edilmiyorken baypas tepsisinden geçiyor.

Ricoh Yardım Masası ile zaten bir bilet açtım, ancak konuştuğum mühendislerden biri makalenin "Özellik Dışı" olduğunu söyledi (ki bu broşüre göre DEĞİL...), bu yüzden merak ediyorum. bir çözüm buldu... veya en azından bir geçici çözüm.

Şimdiden teşekkürler, askerler!
    Everything is fine, have you ever doubted that you have done something incomplete?
    Although these model machines are not very professional, they are actually capable of doing the job you want.
    You can get a good performance if you have correctly introduced this special paper by pass and ticked the same options about the paper from the printer interface before printing.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

216g should work fine but the paper surface or some soat of coating/finishing might just not work. If a decent temp raise doesn't do the trick I would recommend the customer to get some samples from different paper brands/types and do a little testing before buying a big lot.

It also says 2sided? Might be not a good idea to run it as one continous job if one or both sides contains high coverage content.

Usually the backsinde of a postcard doesn't really have much content, perhaps some lines, a stamp symbol... You can try and preprint that side first and do the "high coverage" photo side afterwards.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

aaahh sheeeeeet I missed that this topic is originally from the last decade, time to go home lol

[INSERT CPT PICARD FACEPALM HERE]