Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    MPc3002 Scanning

MPc3002 Scanning

I have a customer that upgraded from a MPC2500 to a MPC3002. Let's say they have 3 originals and select the pre-programmed email button. They would like to send each original as a separate file but not have to press the pre-programmed email button every time they load each original. They are able to do this on the old MPC2500 but not on the MPC3002. Settings I have checked:

System Settings
    Scanner Auto Reset Timer- set to 60 sec.

Scanner Settings-Scan settings
    Wait time for Next Original(s): SADF- set to 60 sec.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: MPc3002 Scanning

Choose File Type and set it to single page PDF. Then Program, Program as default. Done

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    MPc3002 Scanning

Quote Originally Posted by mincopier View Post
    Choose File Type and set it to single page PDF. Then Program, Program as default. Done
    I don't belive that he's asking how to set 'single page" as the default setting. I think he simply wants the machine hold the settings for a period of time after sending the scan so that they can simply insert more pages and select the destination without the need to re-select the custom settings.
    I may be wrong, but if not, then he's looking for SP1012 (user info release). set to 0 to hold the settings for the specified scanner reset time.
    This was the default setting in the old machines like the C2500

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    I don't belive that he's asking how to set 'single page" as the default setting. I think he simply wants the machine hold the settings for a period of time after sending the scan so that they can simply insert more pages and select the destination without the need to re-select the custom settings.
    I may be wrong, but if not, then he's looking for SP1012 (user info release). set to 0 to hold the settings for the specified scanner reset time.
    I concur. They changed it on the 02 series to automatically clear the address after each scan. The older ones you had to hit reset to clear or wait for timeout.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MPc3002 Scanning

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyb View Post
    I concur. They changed it on the 02 series to automatically clear the address after each scan. The older ones you had to hit reset to clear or wait for timeout.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    FYI, that is Scanner SP 1012.