Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Firmware for Ricoh mp7500

Can someone please send me engine and printer firmware for ricoh mp7500. My email is mile.donakov@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    Mile

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Firmware for Ricoh mp7500

Quote Originally Posted by m_donakov View Post
    Can someone please send me engine and printer firmware for ricoh mp7500. My email is mile.donakov@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    Mile
    Contributors to CTN get a better chance of getting files they need.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I suggest you learn and follow all Forum Rules. https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

Forum General Rule 5. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Firmware is the intellectual property of Ricoh.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

login into the ricoh site as an authorized tech. and download the firmware. and hopefully you do the process correctly, as it only works one way. i'm sure it might be a nice looking paperweight, but a bit large.

Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    login into the ricoh site as an authorized tech. and download the firmware. and hopefully you do the process correctly, as it only works one way. i'm sure it might be a nice looking paperweight, but a bit large.
    As I can see, only ''an authorized tech", can get help on this forum. Why an authorized tech comes to this forum when he has all the Ricoh resources at his disposal. I will continue to help all the tech who need help whether he is authorized or not, because that is the point of this forum no matter what some people say here. I wil send U firmware if you still need it.

Greetings

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bat View Post
    As I can see, only ''an authorized tech", can get help on this forum. Why an authorized tech comes to this forum when he has all the Ricoh resources at his disposal. I will continue to help all the tech who need help whether he is authorized or not, because that is the point of this forum no matter what some people say here. I wil send U firmware if you still need it.

T
    Greetings
    Please send to mile.donakov@gmail.com

Thanks

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Greetings
    No, only ''an authorized tech" can gain access to firmware download sites for some manufacturers. That is because firmware is the intellectual property of the manufacturer. Maybe software piracy is allowed, and in some cases encouraged, where you are from but not here.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

As I can see, only ''an authorized tech", can get help on this forum. Why an authorized tech comes to this forum when he has all the Ricoh resources at his disposal. I will continue to help all the tech who need help whether he is authorized or not, because that is the point of this forum no matter what some people say here. I wil send U firmware if you still need it. Greetings
    wrong on ALL points.

1) 105 posts/comments 0 rep points and at least one red flag

doesn't seem like you are helping anyone but yourself.

2) Ricoh Support IF YOU HAD EVER CONTACTED THEM doesn't have all the tricks / tips we do

3) we even help end users.. and " arrogant techs/newbies "

4) firmware/manuals/SST's and such are COPYRIGHTED materials and a tech/dealership can get loss of dealership.. tech id.. and in some cases JAIL/FINES

now as far as your attitude.. you won't get very far here unless you rethink your ways.. A bit of advise.. take it or leave it .. don't really give a rats ass.. for you will be blocked shortly