Exclamation Request for Ricoh MP C2050 firmware

Hi there!

There is a device with dead LCD Controller. I hardly managed to find a controller PCB from similar device which used to work normally so now it's booting and basically the device is back to life. One issue remains though: home screen is nice and clear but some menu pages show some garbage messages and improper soft buttons images. I'd assume that LCDC F/W just doesn't match main controller and/or engine ones.

I don't really know is it appropriate to ask here again about such an old model but would anyone be so kind providing the latest valid firmware files (SD card: at least LCDC, System, Engine) for this device so I could finish the job? - it would be a real shame to give up that close to the end...
    Been working as a certified CSE for Ricoh for 20 years but had to move on lately so lost my access to my-ricoh portal :|
    Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Request for Ricoh MP C2050 firmware

Re: Request for Ricoh MP C2050 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by androm View Post
    Hi there!

There is a device with dead LCD Controller. I hardly managed to find a controller PCB from similar device which used to work normally so now it's booting and basically the device is back to life. One issue remains though: home screen is nice and clear but some menu pages show some garbage messages and improper soft buttons images. I'd assume that LCDC F/W just doesn't match main controller and/or engine ones.

I don't really know is it appropriate to ask here again about such an old model but would anyone be so kind providing the latest valid firmware files (SD card: at least LCDC, System, Engine) for this device so I could finish the job? - it would be a real shame to give up that close to the end...
    Been working as a certified CSE for Ricoh for 20 years but had to move on lately so lost my access to my-ricoh portal :|
    Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
    Hi,

Yes sounds like a fw issue shame you lost your my-ricoh login (see link below)

https://mega.nz/#!oFl3RCxL!8OXZmyy2O...k5ztVsH3ynK2F0

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Thumbs up Re: Request for Ricoh MP C2050 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Hi,

Yes sounds like a fw issue shame you lost your my-ricoh login (see link below)

https://mega.nz/#!oFl3RCxL!8OXZmyy2O...k5ztVsH3ynK2F0

Hi Tech,

It is surprisingly quick and generous help indeed, thank you sir, you saved me from frustration.
    The link could be quite useful in the future as well, cheers!