Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Ricoh 5100 pro codes

Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    sounds overdue for a maintenance contract?

The day it arrived I called for a maintenance contract. They came and ran some numbers, never got back to me and when I called they stated they were not interested in offering a contract for that machine. Never stated why.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh 5100 pro codes

Quote Originally Posted by leonardcahill View Post
    The day it arrived I called for a maintenance contract. They came and ran some numbers, never got back to me and when I called they stated they were not interested in offering a contract for that machine. Never stated why.
    Probably had no trained production techs.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Probably had no trained production techs.
    The tech came in, changed a bunch of parts and the problem came back in a week. Problem being the entire sheets was turned a bluish. Called them on the repair 30 day satisfaction warranty and he came and changed more things , again problem came back again in 2 days leaving a bluish hue on the white ares of sheet. Blowing SC 401-52 code then SC SC 381-02 codes. He changed the cleaning unit, the transfer belt, charge roller on the cyan unit to no avail. Problem persisted stated he will escalate the problem with Ricoh, then they Invoiced me $2600.00 and change for parts and labor stating not returning until the invoice is paid yet problem persists. Now they want to replace the developer unit ( D1380150-$796.73) and Developer Material ( D1369660-$401.60) and won't guarantee resolution to the above problem. Now the magenta is doing the same thing. I'm about to give up on this machine. Does anyone know what's going on with it?