Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    J001 Paper feed jam

Re: J001 Paper feed jam

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    CHeck the jam log. What was the last jam code logged. J001 usually is not logged so the last code logged is where it actually jammed jammed.

Hiya

thought I would close this one so to help I hope. I checked the Jam log and it showed nothing, I had not cleared the memory but its unusual to show nothing even in the history. I found the problem being a blown sensor on the E1 gate. I was lucky to find out as my second swap, but it was a s simple as that. Being a new machine I didn't suspect the door switches but had some on standby.

Thanks for all the help.

Tim.

Lightbulb Re: J001 Paper feed jam

i had this error too.My tray 2 of ricoh mp9003 was bringing that jam Even though i switch it off and on.what i did when i logged into the ricoh web image monitor , it gave me the jam code and its service call code of sc:502-00 which is tray 2 motor error! For now i dont have the motor to replace it with but what i did, i just disconnected tray 2 so that it doesnt engage with the motor gears at the other end of the machine until i get a new motor to replace it with the faulty motor.I resorted to using the other trays! now the machines is working fine