Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts copytrust's Avatar

same problem on mp 7001 - mp 7500 - mp 7502

So i am having the same problem on diffrent clients on these models MP 7001 - MP 7500 - MP 7502 i am pretty sure its humidity problem thats why i connected the CN 103 on the power supply for the drum heater, but with no luck.

This syptom only occurs in the morning when the machine starts after you make some copies like 20-30, then the machine works fine io have already change the preheat settings to 5 minutes but still no luck, i have search the forum for this problem, but my english are not that good and i dont know how to discribe it.

Any help will be appreciated guys!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Technician

Re: same problem on mp 7001 - mp 7500 - mp 7502

I ran into one or two machines. We changed the drum and it's all right. One try is useful

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Yes, replace the drum and that's all. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by eccelobo View Post
    Yes, replace the drum and that's all. Good Luck!
    No problem with that guys but 2 of the 4 machines have 50.000 counter copies, and all the machines have the original drum 1.2K! Are you sure about that? I am concerned that I will replace the drum and then the problem returns

Στάλθηκε από το G3412 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

In my xp, first time I did everything else to make it right, but there was no improvement until drum replacement. Now I just replace the drum. Note: None of the machines was in a too humid area, so in my case I put humidity out of the question.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copytrust View Post
    So i am having the same problem on diffrent clients on these models MP 7001 - MP 7500 - MP 7502 i am pretty sure its humidity problem thats why i connected the CN 103 on the power supply for the drum heater, but with no luck.

This syptom only occurs in the morning when the machine starts after you make some copies like 20-30, then the machine works fine io have already change the preheat settings to 5 minutes but still no luck, i have search the forum for this problem, but my english are not that good and i dont know how to discribe it.

Any help will be appreciated guys!!!!!
    Since the problem only occurs in the morning, I agree that the problem has to do with humidity. Since you have already connected CN 103, you might want to check that the heater itself is present, not open and to the back wall of the frame. Heater is located below the transfer belt assembly, one connector at the rear, one screw at the front and tabs fitted into slots at the rear. Also try connecting CN 104 for the tray heater. Might even require the installation of the scanner heater. Part number depends on AC voltage in your area, AX40 0122 Anticondensation Heater - 120V 9W or AX40 0123 Anticondensation Heater - 230V 10W.

One other possible thing to try. Check to see if the machine has settings in User Tools for automatically turning on at a set time for each day. If it does try setting it to turn on about one hour before they open.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Since the problem only occurs in the morning, I agree that the problem has to do with humidity. Since you have already connected CN 103, you might want to check that the heater itself is present, not open and to the back wall of the frame. Heater is located below the transfer belt assembly, one connector at the rear, one screw at the front and tabs fitted into slots at the rear. Also try connecting CN 104 for the tray heater. Might even require the installation of the scanner heater. Part number depends on AC voltage in your area, AX40 0122 Anticondensation Heater - 120V 9W or AX40 0123 Anticondensation Heater - 230V 10W.

One other possible thing to try. Check to see if the machine has settings in User Tools for automatically turning on at a set time for each day. If it does try setting it to turn on about one hour before they open.

True...... havent check if the heaters is present inside the machine, i thought they were already preinstalled, i will check today

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

Hello.... Can't download the file... Can you post a picture please?.... But as i can read.... This is the same probkem i have on 10 or 15 machines..... The problem occurs often in the morning.... But only because the Drum is worn out on some areas.... Its the 1.2k drum.....but we have machines where the problem occurs after 300k copies......you can read my post here... And look at the pictures.

CQ Blurred Prints/copies and B246 9510 drum does never reach target yield of 1.2m copies
    Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Memento Audere Semper

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Hello.... Can't download the file... Can you post a picture please?.... But as i can read.... This is the same probkem i have on 10 or 15 machines..... The problem occurs often in the morning.... But only because the Drum is worn out on some areas.... Its the 1.2k drum.....but we have machines where the problem occurs after 300k copies......you can read my post here... And look at the pictures.

CQ Blurred Prints/copies and B246 9510 drum does never reach target yield of 1.2m copies
    Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeap same print.... i have read your post, did you managed to fix it with brasso?? it does not saying if you managed to reach a solution!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts emiliorsg's Avatar

In my city there is also a lot of humidity and i had this same breakdown in several machines. The only solution apart from activating the heating is that the customer does not disconnect the machine from the power at night and the machine remains in energy saving or auto off.