Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

MP C2003 slow printing

I have a MP C2003 printing slow on a customers network. Firmware up to date, PCL 6, TCP/IP port, using Win 10 as OS.

So, I switched out machine with another MP C2003, same set up as the customers machine, no printing issues. I even had them side by side and just moved the Ethernet cable. Customers machine, prints slow, my machine prints normal. Brought customers machine to my shop, no print issues at all.

Any ideas?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MP C2003 slow printing

Re: MP C2003 slow printing

friendif you do not install the machine by ip and driver downloaded directly, it will bother you, because it is you from adding printers letting the computer find the machine, the computer will select the WSD port and it bothers like nobody else

also check that someone does not have or take that same ip ..

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MP C2003 slow printing

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUELMARCHENA View Post
    friendif you do not install the machine by ip and driver downloaded directly, it will bother you, because it is you from adding printers letting the computer find the machine, the computer will select the WSD port and it bothers like nobody else

he just stated HE USED THE SAME SETTINGS!

I have a MP C2003 printing slow on a customers network. Firmware up to date, PCL 6, TCP/IP port, using Win 10 as OS.

So, I switched out machine with another MP C2003, same set up as the customers machine, no printing issues.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MP C2003 slow printing

Select [Speed] in the "Print priority" list.
    Select a lower resolution.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MP C2003 slow printing

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    he just stated HE USED THE SAME SETTINGS!

So, I switched out machine with another MP C2003, same set up as the customers machine, no printing issues.

Read again in the message of the Lord:

Nowhere does Mr. write that I directly download the driver from Ricoh's official website, then it is understood that I use plug and play ....

He can write that tcp / ip etc ... but ... let the computer select the port? He does not clarify.

what's wrong with me Xenophobia for being Spanish?

Will I get a red card for nothing again?
    before to write in Spanish now because he is going to write it? because the persecution?

Technician

Tell us how you feel Miguel!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

There is an option on the interface tab I believe that you can change the Ethernet Speed of the ethernet port. Even if both machines are set to "Auto" there could be something preventing the one machine to detect the correct speed of that segment of the network.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MP C2003 slow printing

1)
    Nowhere does Mr. write that I directly download the driver from Ricoh's official website, then it is understood that I use plug and play ....
    2)
    He can write that tcp / ip etc ... but ... let the computer select the port? He does not clarify.
    3)
    4)
    before to write in Spanish now because he is going to write it? because the persecution?
    Look 1) leave the savior out of it

2) he HAD the driver already used on "problem" machine... it was slow printing and on his it worked

3) see #2
    4) where in this thread have I mentioned ANY FUCKING thing about Spanish? Are yu STILL butthurt over the fact that you were asked ( in another thread ) to post in YOUR language AND use translate to english so others ( that don't speak/write ) can try and help... you CONTINUED in native language.. so yes you got one from me .. but looking at the number of red's you have you must have rubbed others the wrong way..

Join DateFeb 2018LocationBogotaPosts60Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power0

yup really great stats there !

keep it up and i might just report for rude/harassing!

Grown MEN (here in USA) get over it .. it's the bitches that hold a grudge ( I believe y'all call them la chica or puta ? )

get the fuck over it .. grow a set ...don't always use the "down trodden / insulted /race bait / persecuted card" you sound like some liberal puta!

I mean for Christs sake.. the WHOLE FUCKING SITE IS IN ENGLISH... but I guess you couldn't catch a clue or buy a vowel ) with that YUUUUGE HINT!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP C2003 slow printing

The initial post stated PCL 6, TCP/IP port, using Win 10 as OS. It would appear that you read the "slow printing" in the and automatically assumed that computer was using the WSD port. The fact that he said it was using TCP/IP port and PCL6 driver tells me he did not let Windows or as you put it the computer select the port. When you let Windows install the printer it will not only use WSD but will also use the Microsoft Ricoh Class driver.

Your apparent attitude seems to explain the Red cards you have been posting. Improve your attitude and those Red cards will eventually go away.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Possible network issue at the customer site?

Maybe a duplicated IP address?
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins