sc990 ricoh mp9001

Hello, I have this error unintentionally on equipment ricoh mp9001, sometimes the equipment shows "Functional Error ..." and equipment asks to be restarted, in technical mode equipment in the history of sc is shown sc990 as attached. Already performed change of cylinder and developer (original), hd change, gerl cleaning of memory and cards and firmware upgrade. Is any procedure missing ???
    Grateful at the moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sc990 ricoh mp9001

Re: sc990 ricoh mp9001

First, put SP5875-001 in 1 to disable auto reboot function.
    Then look the previous SC code, sometimes SC990 comes after another important code like SC220 i.e.
    Good Luck!

[QUOTE = eccelobo; 1035441] Primeiro, coloque SP5875-001 em 1 para desativar a função de reinicialização automática.
    Observe o código SC anterior; às vezes, o SC990 vem após outro código importante, como SC220, ou seja,
    boa sorte! [/ QUOTE]

Obrigado pela atenção, códigos mostrados no histórico sc990 e sc306 (conector do motor desconectado em todos os equipamentos, por minha escolha) . Mas cumprirei o que me guiou e em breve voltarei mais. Obrigado.

Quote Originally Posted by eccelobo View Post
    First, put SP5875-001 in 1 to disable auto reboot function.
    Then look the previous SC code, sometimes SC990 comes after another important code like SC220 i.e.
    Good Luck!

Thank you for your attention, codes shown in the historical sc990 and sc306 (motor connector disconnected in all equipment, by my choice). But I will accomplish what guided me and soon more return. Thank you.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    sc990 ricoh mp9001

Does the 9001 have any JAVA apps installed or other apps that run from a SD card? The VAS in the FILE portion of SP-7-403-010 has to do with the SDK "Software Development Kit". SDK usually refers to JAVA apps but can also any app that run from the SD card.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos oliveira View Post
    Hello, I have this error unintentionally on equipment ricoh mp9001, sometimes the equipment shows "Functional Error ..." and equipment asks to be restarted, in technical mode equipment in the history of sc is shown sc990 as attached. Already performed change of cylinder and developer (original), hd change, gerl cleaning of memory and cards and firmware upgrade. Is any procedure missing ???
    Grateful at the moment.
    it can be a lot of things, first of all on other models it happens to us when a print file with problems is sent and does not like the machine, I would personally make it a nice firmware update, since you're at all the modules, then I would try also to disable java, if not used, sp5-730 = 1> 0 ... secondly, as they suggested, that code could mask another one behind!... keep in mind that a machine that doesn't have any history sc990-991 I haven't seen it yet..LOL
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sc990 ricoh mp9001

I love Martini series too!

We continue with sc990 at times, even doing the procedures already mentioned by me and the observations made by you. I'll wait for maybe next year a new firmware update or any solution that may come up. At the moment operators gained a mp5002 to help this 9001 until the reboot of post sc990 equipment. Grateful for your help.