Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member crisinjomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Factory mode MPC 307

    Good afternoon mates.
    I am reading the MPC307 manual and I can't find how I can reset the machine to factory, to erase some applications that have been installed.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    How'd ya manage that? 500+ Posts zed255's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Ricoh does not use a factory reset like some other brands do. Apps can be removed and user tool settings can be reset to default. Whatever you do, do not perform the reset in SP mode 5-801-01 'all clear'! It is not what you think and can cause you grief.
    Zed
    One out of four people is mentally unbalanced.
    Think of your three closest friends...
    If they seem okay, then You're The One.

  3. #3
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Factory mode MPC 307

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    5,662
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Quote Originally Posted by crisinjomi View Post
    Good afternoon mates.
    I am reading the MPC307 manual and I can't find how I can reset the machine to factory, to erase some applications that have been installed. Thank you.
    IF you have the birth cert for the machine do an "all clear"

    BUT ONLY -=IF=- YOU HAVE THE B.C.

  4. #4
    Junior Member crisinjomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    The problem is that a Ricoh application called NDD was installed, and after uninstalling it, SC637 causes me to run into problems.
    Everything has happened since the application was uninstalled

  5. #5
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    223

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Quote Originally Posted by zed255 View Post
    Ricoh does not use a factory reset like some other brands do. Apps can be removed and user tool settings can be reset to default. Whatever you do, do not perform the reset in SP mode 5-801-01 'all clear'! It is not what you think and can cause you grief.
    The same is true for SP 5-801-002. This deletes all the customized settings that were made at the factory and in the field by previous techs.

  6. #6
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    223

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Quote Originally Posted by crisinjomi View Post
    The problem is that a Ricoh application called NDD was installed, and after uninstalling it, SC637 causes me to run into problems.
    Everything has happened since the application was uninstalled
    To my knowledge, there is no NDD application produced by Ricoh. Perhaps you are referring to nddPrint. It may not have been uninstalled correctly. You might need to contact their support people. https://www.nddprint.com/

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts HitMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Quote Originally Posted by crisinjomi View Post
    Good afternoon mates.
    I am reading the MPC307 manual and I can't find how I can reset the machine to factory, to erase some applications that have been installed.
    Thank you.
    Have you had a look in user tools to see if it's installed on an sd card? What about formatting the hdd.

    I need to ask if your profile picture is real?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Just a tech 250+ Posts keithxxiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Check the SP5401 if there are any remnants of the application installed on SDK.
    If possible, uninstall the Java and restart the machine. It will reinstall itself once rebooted.
    Aye! Cut the crap

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Zaxxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Factory mode MPC 307

    Update Java, Update full fw package, restart, wait 10-15 minutes and then delete NDD. Worked for me.
    Please start you post with brand, model, problem.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here