Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    lima
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0

    AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Hello, the gestetner amateur mp7502 copier, when the copy is copied by quantity, the message is restarted, the error history is checked in the service mode and the Sc623 error appears.
    Ram memory has already been cleaned, the problem of the reset message continues to appear two to three times a day

  2. #2
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    5,700
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by wcanonw View Post
    Hello, the gestetner amateur mp7502 copier, when the copy is copied by quantity, the message is restarted, the error history is checked in the service mode and the Sc623 error appears.
    Ram memory has already been cleaned, the problem of the reset message continues to appear two to three times a day
    You were searching for love in ALL the wrong places:

    23 BCU-PFB communication error
    More than 2 in communication errors between the BCU and PFB were detected after startup, or more than 3 errors were detected after settings were initialized.
    Harness connectors between BCU and PFB loose, broken, disconnected
    Serial line connection unstable
    External noise on the line
    BCU defective
    PFB defective


    this link might help you in future endeavors:

    Ricoh arıza kodları: Ricoh mp6002 mp 7502 mp9002 SC code

  3. #3
    How'd ya manage that? 500+ Posts zed255's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    SC623 is a communication problem between the BCU (engine board) and the PFU (paper feed unit). I'd suggest inspecting and reseating the relevant connectors between these boards as a start. I have had a faulty PFU board before, which I would replace before replacing the BCU.
    Zed
    One out of four people is mentally unbalanced.
    Think of your three closest friends...
    If they seem okay, then You're The One.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    5,700
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by zed255 View Post
    SC623 is a communication problem between the BCU (engine board) and the PFU (paper feed unit). I'd suggest inspecting and reseating the relevant connectors between these boards as a start. I have had a faulty PFU board before, which I would replace before replacing the BCU.
    the PFU bd is what $80usd?

    BCU is in the $100+ range

    always start with the:

    reconnect all harnesses in problem area

    cheapest part first UNLESS the problem is obvious

    Correct Zed?

  5. #5
    How'd ya manage that? 500+ Posts zed255's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    the PFU bd is what $80usd?

    BCU is in the $100+ range

    always start with the:

    reconnect all harnesses in problem area

    cheapest part first UNLESS the problem is obvious

    Correct Zed?
    I always check and reseat connectors and harnesses before ordering a board. It sometimes resolves the issue negating the need for a pricey part. Sometimes it doesn't, but then you wouldn't know unless you tried.

    I can't speak to pricing as most of my calls are on machines with service contracts, but things like controllers and BCUs can be several hundred dollars, so absolutely go for less expensive parts first. The BCUs tend to be pretty reliable anyhow.
    Zed
    One out of four people is mentally unbalanced.
    Think of your three closest friends...
    If they seem okay, then You're The One.

  6. #6
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    5,700
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by zed255 View Post
    I always check and reseat connectors and harnesses before ordering a board. It sometimes resolves the issue negating the need for a pricey part. Sometimes it doesn't, but then you wouldn't know unless you tried.

    I can't speak to pricing as most of my calls are on machines with service contracts, but things like controllers and BCUs can be several hundred dollars, so absolutely go for less expensive parts first. The BCUs tend to be pretty reliable anyhow.
    I hope you don't think my post was directed towards you. I was seeking confirmation as to reliable troubleshooting techniques.
    You Sir are spot on... thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    lima
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by zed255 View Post
    SC623 is a communication problem between the BCU (engine board) and the PFU (paper feed unit). I'd suggest inspecting and reseating the relevant connectors between these boards as a start. I have had a faulty PFU board before, which I would replace before replacing the BCU.
    Ok thanks for the information, I will discard the mentioned pieces and I will be informing about the results

  8. #8
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    lima
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    You were searching for love in ALL the wrong places:

    23 BCU-PFB communication error
    More than 2 in communication errors between the BCU and PFB were detected after startup, or more than 3 errors were detected after settings were initialized.
    • Harness connectors between BCU and PFB loose, broken, disconnected
    • Serial line connection unstable
    • External noise on the line
    • BCU defective
    • PFB defective


    this link might help you in future endeavors:

    Ricoh arıza kodları: Ricoh mp6002 mp 7502 mp9002 SC code
    okey thanks
    Last edited by wcanonw; 1 Week Ago at 09:56 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by wcanonw View Post
    Hello, the gestetner amateur mp7502 copier, when the copy is copied by quantity, the message is restarted, the error history is checked in the service mode and the Sc623 error appears.
    Ram memory has already been cleaned, the problem of the reset message continues to appear two to three times a day
    mah .. given the costs of the cards, I would start with a banal refreshed connectors by disconnecting and reattaching everything, (many strange sc codes solved me many times), in some places the humidity of the walls (often the machines are attached) could over the years influence the efficiency of electronic connections between cards, maybe try disconnecting the HD, try cleaning the pins of the ram memory with a, rubber, to cancel, maybe you're lucky ...
    I LOVE MARTINI SERIES

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: AFICIO MP 7502 sC623 AND REBBOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by wcanonw View Post
    Hello, the gestetner amateur mp7502 copier, when the copy is copied by quantity, the message is restarted, the error history is checked in the service mode and the Sc623 error appears.
    Ram memory has already been cleaned, the problem of the reset message continues to appear two to three times a day

    I forgot a thing ... update the firmware, in particular the "energysaving"! .. I found that very often here codes come out when the machine wakes up from hibernation, and one of the two board does not respond to the other.
    you can also do this:
    send the machine to standby with the rear panel removed, try to touch and pull with the hands various points in the cards (with mf in standby), if the machine turns on by itself and goes into sc code, then it is the big connector dirty/oxyded, or some defective welding, ergo card to be replaced
    I LOVE MARTINI SERIES

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here