Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: helpme,to reset password Ricoh Mp c2550

Good for you dumb ass..
    good luck with that crappy box anyway........................
    for a print shop...............

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    helpme,to reset password Ricoh Mp c2550

Quote Originally Posted by raziel8555 View Post
    [CITA = slimslob; 1257737] Y publica información confidencial en un hilo público. Una violación clara de la Regla General 5. No se permite la discusión de actividades ilegales como piratería de software y música y otras violaciones de propiedad intelectual. [/ CITA]

cual pirateria?, mas bien ayude en vez de criticar, ya que usted no ayudo en nada.
    Obviously you failed to read the part of that rule that states "other intellectual property violations." I would tag you with additional Red Cards for disrespect but I am not allowed to until I have given some Cards, Red or Green, to others. For now you just go on my ignore list.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

[CITA = slimslob; 1257737] Y publica información confidencial en un hilo público. Una violación clara de la Regla General 5. No se permite la discusión de actividades ilegales como piratería de software y música y otras violaciones de propiedad intelectual. [/ CITA]

cual pirateria?, mas bien ayude en vez de criticar, ya que usted no ayudo en nada.
    how come you can post in ENGLISH for the other comments... but now you revert to whateverthefuckthisis?

1) fucking RUDE
    2) violations of Forum rule #5

as Slimslob said " I would tag you with additional Red Cards for disrespect but I am not allowed to until I have given some Cards, Red or Green, to others. For now you just go on my ignore list."

but I'll be back to toss another red card to you.. and will report your comments to admin again for this one.

and don't try to lie or bullshit us... you don't have the mental capacity for a battle like that.

get the damn manual for your piece of shit.. read it and then RTFM AGAIN!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

If anyone needs to give green cards so that you can give red cards, I will fall on the sword for you, go ahead and green card me.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Proszę nie pisać po niemiecku. to jest angielskie forum, dziękuję za ZROZUMIENIE. Wykorzystałem to, aby lepiej słyszeć.