Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: MP 2014 Print cartridge required

Quote Originally Posted by KHAN View Post
    Attachment 44886Attachment 44887
    Hello friends
    We have installed 8 Ricoh/gestetner MP2014 copiers in different sections of University Of Peshawar ,Some times i received a service call from the user that the copier shows Alert Replacement required PRINT CARTRIDGE ? the bottle are almost FULL,but still showing this error, So i clear the ENGINE Error and also Remove THE Withe CAP Attachment 44885from the bottle and the Toner ADDED easily , SO my QUESTION IS why IT NOT WORK WITH THIS CAP FIXED ON THE BOTTLE.

hi friend, here in Italy we don't have that model, but from the problem as you described it it would seem you need to replace the revolver chuck parts..
    which can no longer grasp the cap, the parts codes I don't know, but I send you an attachment of the mp2501 (just to make you understand what I mean),
    then maybe they are the same, I don't know.

item 1 bottle chuck

item 9 slider assy.

best regards

Attached Files Attached Files
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Polarbear's Avatar

Re: MP 2014 Print cartridge required

Quote Originally Posted by KHAN View Post
    Attachment 44886Attachment 44887
    Hello friends
    We have installed 8 Ricoh/gestetner MP2014 copiers in different sections of University Of Peshawar ,Some times i received a service call from the user that the copier shows Alert Replacement required PRINT CARTRIDGE ? the bottle are almost FULL,but still showing this error, So i clear the ENGINE Error and also Remove THE Withe CAP Attachment 44885from the bottle and the Toner ADDED easily , SO my QUESTION IS why IT NOT WORK WITH THIS CAP FIXED ON THE BOTTLE.
    Hi

When you get this error, did you check if the cap from the previous bottle is not left behind in the front of the toner hopper? This sometimes happens and then the machine cannot open then new bottle, and that could be why removing the new bottle's cap, solves the problem. Always ask to see the removed bottle, if you can see into the "open" bottle, the cap is left behind in the hopper.
    Press the GREEN button!!