Ricoh mpc3003 toner not sick a4 paper

Hi everyone

i Have a Ricoh mpc3003 when i print 20-30page . have 3-5 copy the color can not stick on the paper . i have try change the paper .Toner and the Fuser units . but the problem also same .but i try to select the Printer driver . select paper thick 3&4 (high temperature print ) all the print is good ok . is there any setting in the SP model can adjustment the temperatre ?

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 11.50.54 AM.jpgWhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 11.50.54 AM (1).jpg

Re: Ricoh mpc3003 toner not sick a4 paper

If that is being printed on thicker paper, say 200gsm for example, the print and tray settings need to match that. So then it comes out at correct temperature and speed and toner will fuser to paper properly.
    Also worth asking if it is oem toner or compatible?
    I woulnd't try dancing around thicker paper settings by changing stuff in sp mode, you are going to create more problems for yourself

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Ricoh mpc3003 toner not sick a4 paper

Quote Originally Posted by bkwan101 View Post
    Hi everyone

i Have a Ricoh mpc3003 when i print 20-30page . have 3-5 copy the color can not stick on the paper . i have try change the paper .Toner and the Fuser units . but the problem also same .but i try to select the Printer driver . select paper thick 3&4 (high temperature print ) all the print is good ok . is there any setting in the SP model can adjustment the temperatre ?

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 11.50.54 AM.jpgWhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 11.50.54 AM (1).jpg
    +1 to paper settings

95% of the time for me it has been wrong paper settings...either it was correct on the machine and incorrect on the computer, or correct on the computer and not set on the machine (or both)

I typically do Thick 2...change it in user tools/tray paper settings...and make sure when you send the print from your computer your paper tray and type settings match EXACTLY

the other 5% for my customers is one of the PCDU's have a bad developer unit. Sometimes the color is obvious, when it is not obvious, i like to do an ACC and when the ACC print comes out i take my thumb and try smearing all the colors. Whichever color smears, that's my culprit.

Hope this helps