Quote Originally Posted by mdfurqan2012 View Post
Dear All,
We are facing a problem with Pro 8110s, one of our engineer replace nvram 'Fram-1' and 'Fram-2' from another machines and mistakenly installed in wrong socket on board ('Fram-1' in socket 2 and 'Fram-2' in socket 1) after that machine becomes reset and its counter becomes '0' and all settings becomes reset. when we start machine its ask to set admin and supervisor password as set in brand new machine after do all procedures like initialize TD sensor and ID sensor etc. currently when we try to print counter paper jam J-050 occur and very light counter goes in the purge tray. when we install another controller board for testing purpose machine works perfectly.
so we conclude that there is a problem in nvram data or something more to initialize or something else with NVRAM.
Kindly guide me what we can do now.
Thanks
First of all sorry for late response, I have to inform all that according to your guide lines I successfully resolved this issue by replacing new nvrams.
I also want to inform you that I am appointed to resolve the issues which was not resolved by other engineer or first our field engineers maintain machines in field and if they becomes unable to resolve an issue than I called to resolve that and you all guys support me to resolve issues thanks to all of you.
I request you kindly don't misunderstand me.
Once again thanks for all.