Thread: SC-569

Technician

SC-569

Customer has a Ricoh MP-C6003 it has been a real good machine but has thrown up a SC-569 code. I noticed that the ENCODER plate was 180degrees off. so I turned the gear that drives it a turn to bring it back to hm position. A couple hours later I get a call saying that the same code was back. I then went back and replaced the sensor (AW02 0190) for the encoder plate. 5 hrs later they call again with the same code. This code is for the pressure release from UFR to LFR when not in use, by way of eccentric cams so that there isn't pressure on the UFR sleeve all the time. The book only gives 3 options: 1- replace the motor, 2- replace the sensor, 3- replace the fuser unit.
    If anybody has ran into this before I sure could use some input. Thanx

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: SC-569

Quote Originally Posted by ksp View Post
    Customer has a Ricoh MP-C6003 it has been a real good machine but has thrown up a SC-569 code. I noticed that the ENCODER plate was 180degrees off. so I turned the gear that drives it a turn to bring it back to hm position. A couple hours later I get a call saying that the same code was back. I then went back and replaced the sensor (AW02 0190) for the encoder plate. 5 hrs later they call again with the same code. This code is for the pressure release from UFR to LFR when not in use, by way of eccentric cams so that there isn't pressure on the UFR sleeve all the time. The book only gives 3 options: 1- replace the motor, 2- replace the sensor, 3- replace the fuser unit.
    If anybody has ran into this before I sure could use some input. Thanx
    There is a 1 way in the Fuser drive unit that is failing. It slips and keeps the pressure from applying and releasing properly. I generally order the drive unit to be safe, it's kinda a pain to remove.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    SC-569

Paper exit/Pressure release motor

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyb View Post
    There is a 1 way in the Fuser drive unit that is failing. It slips and keeps the pressure from applying and releasing properly. I generally order the drive unit to be safe, it's kinda a pain to remove.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Do you have the P\N for the drive unit?

Technician

d1751357

Technician

check you elevator sensor for presure under fusing