Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sp4510sf error

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

Re: sp4510sf error

Quote Originally Posted by bruce 49dcs View Post
    im not a liar you jerk im 63 and have been a copier tech for 35 years and by the way thanks for proving my point about cali let me guess you hate trump too
    WHOA! you DID lie about manuals. Not only that you don't seem to have the knowledge to properly use a search engine nor do you have the LEAST little understand on how things here @ CTN work. But you are from FL and the few other user here (BSM2 for one) seem to be the same hate filled asshole as you are... must be the sun in FL frying your brans.

I too am 63 have been in the industry that same amount of time ( as has Slimslob )

he is from CA and I am from NC and NEITHER ONE OF US HATES TRUMP!!! Clearly if you have read any of the Rants/Raves threads you would know that to be a fact.

see there you go ASSuming things again.... you are a sad sad sad person.

your blindness to those around you makes you bitter and hateful. You are no better than the TDS filled assholes out there.

I had blocked you a long time back... I can see my assessment of you was spot on.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    C'mon guys.....you're being really harsh to a guy who really politely asked for help and simply said he tried to "buy" the manual. He said he's old school, and he may not have known that it's free just from looking at the preview, but he's right that entering SP mode is not included in it.
    Not fair at all to jump on him for that, and then to double-down on it, just because he tried to defend himself.

It's a stressful, scary and uncertain time for a lot of people (me included), and it seems to me that it might be a good time for all of us to show a little more kindness, than vitriol for such small things.

Feel free to start directing the insults my way now if you want

EDIT: Bruce weighed in again since I started typing.
    Tip for you: The continuous stone throwing never solves anything. Just quit and walk away
    you are right sandman im stressed out my wife is on edge and this guy attacked me i should have just ignored him and i will from now on and thanks for your support

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

you are right sandman im stressed out my wife is on edge and this guy attacked me i should have just ignored him and i will from now on and thanks for your support
    Once again I did not attack you. I merely pointed out the fact that you lied when you claimed to have tried to "buy" a manual from manualslib. Their manuals are free to view on line and to download. In another reply you said that you are 63 and been in the business for 35 years. Well I am 9 years older than you and been in the business since March of 1972. Now did I miss any facts? Oh wait you did say you lived in California for 15 years. Must not have been Kern County.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    +1 to Slims comment. we are pretty forgiving in most instances ... but try to Bullshit us won't work.

and frankly your comment lumping all people from CA into one bunch is not only rude... but it shows a closed mind on your part.

maybe we shouldn't even try to help people with less than a 20 rep power... see how that makes YOU feel? grow up mommy told you not to lie.

An unnecessary comment as others , you become what it is fighting against....

I have "0" rep power, anyway IŽll try to help others.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

Quote Originally Posted by zoor View Post
    A comment unnecessary as others , you become what it is fighting against....

If you want to discuss unnecessary comments, yours is definitely one. It shows an attitude that, if it continues, could result in you collecting Red Cards.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

Quote Originally Posted by zoor View Post
    An unnecessary comment as others , you become what it is fighting against....

With only 3 posts and this being one of them I cannot see where you have helped anyone.

Technician

im a toshiba tech independent one of my customers ended up with this 4510
    it popped an sc544-00 I tried to buy the book on manualslib.com but looking at the preview it doesnt say how to get in and navigate sp mode looks very complicated
    i need to get into sp mode to reset the error and im thinking a new fuser section will solve the problem even though the book says it could also be one of 3 boards im guessing the most common fix is the fuser
    any help in getting in and doing reset would be great otherwise I will have to refer them to a ricoh dealer and maybe lose my customer
    I cant afford to lose them please help
    thanks
    bruce

Enter SP mode, go into SP5-810-001, press
    [Execute], and turn the main power switch off and on.

To enter in SP mode check the following link : YouTube

I sent by email Service manuals

Good Luck