Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

mpc3502 thermisters

hi
    hope all are staying away from this horrible disease,Thanks CHINA wet markets,i hope that exotic animal you butchered and ate was worth it...
    but anyway my parts manual does not break down fuser parts,no on mpc3002,mpc4502 nor SPC830..
    Anyone have either the pages or the part numbers for the pressure and sleeve thermisters?
    I have a few fusers to rebuild while sitting watching the wheels go around..........

Technician

Re: mpc3502 thermisters

same for both 3002 and 4502
    pressure roller thermistors
    AW10 0144 middle
    AW10 0143 front

sleeve has 2 non contact sensors
    AW10 0186
    AW10 0185
    parts numbers are the same for both north america and europe

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    mpc3502 thermisters

D111_D142_Fuser Parts.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    hi
    hope all are staying away from this horrible disease,Thanks CHINA wet markets,i hope that exotic animal you butchered and ate was worth it...
    but anyway my parts manual does not break down fuser parts,no on mpc3002,mpc4502 nor SPC830..
    Anyone have either the pages or the part numbers for the pressure and sleeve thermisters?
    I have a few fusers to rebuild while sitting watching the wheels go around..........
    Why does your parts manual not list fuser parts!?

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post

Why does your parts manual not list fuser parts!?

i dont know..
    it just shows the whole fuser unit...Maybe the LAZY TECH MANUAL.............
    THANKS ALL

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    mpc3502 thermisters

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    i dont know..
    it just shows the whole fuser unit...Maybe the LAZY TECH MANUAL.............
    THANKS ALL
    Maybe you were used to the older catalog layout and did not know that you needed to page down. I personally hate the new layout as it is harder to see how the parts went together.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

Angry Re: mpc3502 thermisters

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Maybe you were used to the older catalog layout and did not know that you needed to page down. I personally hate the new layout as it is harder to see how the parts went together.
    I think there are several of us who don't like the new design.
    Miniatures, to identify the pieces can tend to confusion and the lines of "positioning" are so inaccurate that in some manuals are wrong, marking positions where the part is not needed.
    "ALL WILL BE WELL" The battle cry that most inspires me to follow, from the DC's Comic character that I admire the most. And I feel satisfied with being better every day, and with using Gnu-Linux as my usual Operating System.Apologies for my English, it's not my mother tongue and I'm helping the translator.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    mpc3502 thermisters

Quote Originally Posted by UNICORNico View Post
    Miniatures, to identify the pieces can tend to confusion and the lines of "positioning" are so inaccurate that in some manuals are wrong, marking positions where the part is not needed.
    Hi if make a contribution to the site I will supply manuals if needed but please request in service manual forum take care
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UNICORNico View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Hi if make a contribution to the site I will supply manuals if needed but please request in service manual forum take care
    Mark, don't think he(UNICORNico) asked for manual, looks like he has access to parts catalog...anyway I'm all in with you on sharing part .
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Mark, don't think he(UNICORNico) asked for manual, looks like he has access to parts catalog...anyway I'm all in with you on sharing part .
    Sorry about the confusion. xD hahaha!!!
    I was simply making a complaint from the recent parts catalogues, a few years ago. The 3D format, I find bad to anger, to be able to identify certain pieces and I prefer the classics, which are numbered.
    "ALL WILL BE WELL" The battle cry that most inspires me to follow, from the DC's Comic character that I admire the most. And I feel satisfied with being better every day, and with using Gnu-Linux as my usual Operating System.Apologies for my English, it's not my mother tongue and I'm helping the translator.