Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Web password for Mp 2501L

Hi from Spain, anyone know the password for the web on a Ricoh Mp2501L, and is not "admin" "password" "supervisor" or blank...

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Web password for Mp 2501L

Re: Web password for Mp 2501L

The default is admin with no password. That is as long as no one has changed it.

You can try logging in as supervisor again with no password. Supervisor has exactly one and only one function. Changing the admin credentials.

If both admin and supervisor passwords have been changed, you will need to enter Factory Service Mode and run SP 5846-046. This will also clear all address book entries so if you have any address book information that you do not want to lose, back it up with SP 5846-051 to an SD card.

El valor predeterminado es admin sin contraseña. Eso es mientras nadie lo haya cambiado.

Puede intentar iniciar sesión como supervisor nuevamente sin contraseña. El supervisor tiene exactamente una y solo una función. Cambiar las credenciales de administrador.

Si se han cambiado las contraseñas de administrador y supervisor, deberá ingresar al modo de servicio de fábrica y ejecutar SP 5846-046. Esto también borrará todas las entradas de la libreta de direcciones, por lo que si tiene información de la libreta de direcciones que no desea perder, realice una copia de seguridad con SP 5846-051 en una tarjeta SD.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The default is admin with no password. That is as long as no one has changed it.

You can try logging in as supervisor again with no password. Supervisor has exactly one and only one function. Changing the admin credentials.

If both admin and supervisor passwords have been changed, you will need to enter Factory Service Mode and run SP 5846-046. This will also clear all address book entries so if you have any address book information that you do not want to lose, back it up with SP 5846-051 to an SD card.

El valor predeterminado es admin sin contraseña. Eso es mientras nadie lo haya cambiado.

Puede intentar iniciar sesión como supervisor nuevamente sin contraseña. El supervisor tiene exactamente una y solo una función. Cambiar las credenciales de administrador.

Si se han cambiado las contraseñas de administrador y supervisor, deberá ingresar al modo de servicio de fábrica y ejecutar SP 5846-046. Esto también borrará todas las entradas de la libreta de direcciones, por lo que si tiene información de la libreta de direcciones que no desea perder, realice una copia de seguridad con SP 5846-051 en una tarjeta SD.
    Thank you, but it is not the case, in that machine, 2501L, the menus are not the same, and the web image monitor neither. If i enter Sp mode, there are only a few options... what you tell me does not appear in the sp mode entering with 107 or 143...
    I only want to change print port, the machine does not print unless manually change on windows protocol port of printer, from raw to lpr... i cant access that config on sp mode or interface menus directly on the machine and i want to try to change via web page monitor, but the web page monitor is different, only have a few options, is more simple, and just ask me a password, but i dont know which...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Finally, i found the default password for web page on this model...
    "sysadm"