Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: SOP Programming

  1. #11
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    SOP Programming

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Power
    98

    Re: SOP Programming

    Quote Originally Posted by Notrons View Post
    Ohhhhh......sorry, your talking about the function buttons on the top left. I believe they can be set up from the screen features settings..screen device settings...function key settings.
    Excellent!
    I was sure that I had gone through there, but I just had another look and you're exactly right. It worked.
    Thanks a bunch!

  2. #12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: SOP Programming

    Quote Originally Posted by Notrons View Post
    Ohhhhh......sorry, your talking about the function buttons on the top left. I believe they can be set up from the screen features settings..screen device settings...function key settings.
    Well I learn something new every day! I always had customers that loved the hard function buttons on the older devices. That totally makes sense....

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Senior Tech 1,000+ Posts
    SOP Programming

    mikadonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    2,462
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: SOP Programming

    Oooohhh K, I get it now. The machine I was looking at does not have them. BUT, now I know how to make them appear. Life is good. Sorry Sandy, I was no help. Have a great day.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

  4. #14
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    SOP Programming

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Power
    98

    Re: SOP Programming

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyb View Post
    Well I learn something new every day! I always had customers that loved the hard function buttons on the older devices. That totally makes sense....

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    We all learn something everyday in this industry it seems, and that was my feeling too.
    It seemed like a step backwards, and the "Classic" apps are still much preferred over the foolish "Quick Copy" apps, etc., in my experience, so I like that you can program them (or any other function) as sort of "hard keys" on the SOP as wellSOP.jpg

  5. #15
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    SOP Programming

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,200
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: SOP Programming

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Excellent!
    I was sure that I had gone through there, but I just had another look and you're exactly right. It worked.
    Thanks a bunch!
    If you really have time on your hands have a play with the remote panel & customisation apps.

    You can create your own wallpaper & icons etc.

    For a laugh I changed the copy app to my face!


    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here